The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is an OG Retro Bred 1.................they will never be GR, the demand is too high even if its normal GR numbers.

Quit telling yourself that, then you'll be able to get over it and start putting in some work in raffles/online campout.  Just be thankful the amount of stores getting these isn't as limited as the 2013 Bred 1s.
I hate to say it but these are in high demand these will sellout even if they are a super general release. People really are underestimating the greed of these career resellers. if they have the bank multiple people will be buying 50 pairs just to resale and create artificial scarcity. hopefully im wrong. and resale is like 200 on day of release, but I doubt it. 

LOT OF PLACES NOT ANSWERING PHONES.. THIS A NEW THING.. MAYBE ITS BC OF THE 11'S THAT DROPPED TODAY

Stop panicking gheeze don't pay pre order I think worst case after release you can pick them up resell for less.

There will be more people selling. More competition to move shoes prices will lower undercutting will happen. 300-250 maybe what resell will settle at.

Dudes will need to move shoes quick. So be sure to message sellers and such if you strike out

Pre-order prices have been falling more and more. You hear the story of the 450 to 350 seller but ignore that person. They will come down to earth once numbers aren't being met and sell at market.

Resellers don't control marker the buyer does. The sneaker community as a whole are tired of resell and have grown more tired faster of presell. That's why some of those would be pre-sellers are not doing numbers.

We have more options and brands. Adidas got bigger because of this ye and other influencers helped but people ain't paying resell like that no more. Espcially with the fakes. The big sellers will make they money off rep.

Also all the shady things that come with presell

UA's
Refunds
Etc...

In short no to presell unless the price falls below 250 cause that honestly what a resell price may fall at

Last edited:

This is an OG Retro Bred 1.................they will never be GR, the demand is too high even if its normal GR numbers.

Quit telling yourself that, then you'll be able to get over it and start putting in some work in raffles/online campout.  Just be thankful the amount of stores getting these isn't as limited as the 2013 Bred 1s.
They are a Gr but i hear limited numbers.... The point that is in question is do we think resale prices will be more then SBB which were more limited then these..

Im thinking resellers will take 225 to 250 In the first few weeks so idk if i should preorder... I don't do camping and they don't allow that in cali anyway where I'm at.. All online raffles

So we not posting codes?
nerd.gif
I wanna post the code, but I wasn't the one that got the code.  Still waiting for @drizzyG23 to see if he wants to share the code he gave me with the rest of us.

As for the other Shiekh stores, I think most peole are still out in the malls and stores trying to get them.  It's only early morning anyway, we'll see by this evening @babyJs23

Not for me. Only place that seems to answer is FNL. The FTLs are terrible about answering phones.

Cause Atlanta is the worst when it comes to dumb questions watch a girl pick the phone 4 times with people asking what's the release date of the foams 4 times

Stop panicking gheeze don't pay pre order I think worst case after release you can pick them up resell for less.

There will be more people selling. More competition to move shoes prices will lower undercutting will happen. 300-250 maybe what resell will settle at.

Dudes will need to move shoes quick. So be sure to message sellers and such if you strike out

Pre-order prices have been falling more and more. You hear the story of the 450 to 350 seller but ignore that person. They will come down to earth once numbers aren't being met and sell at market.

Resellers don't control marker the buyer does. The sneaker community as a whole are tired of resell and have grown more tired faster of presell. That's what some of those would be pre-sellers are not doing numbers.

Also all the shady things that come with presell

UA's
Refunds
Etc...

In short no to presell unless the price falls below 250 cause that honestly what a resell price may fall at
See this is what I'm thinking..... If i could find a preorder for 250 id do it... But these people are crazy at 300+, I think thats the highest these will go resale...

I wanna post the code, but I wasn't the one that got the code.  Still waiting for @drizzyG23
to see if he wants to share the code he gave me with the rest of us.

As for the other Shiekh stores, I think most peole are still out in the malls and stores trying to get them.  It's only early morning anyway, we'll see by this evening @babyJs23
My bad fam. My post wasn't meant to be towards you. I didn't even see your post until you quoted me. :lol:

I meant it in a general sense.

About to head out and collect a few.

Last edited:

They are a Gr but i hear limited numbers.... The point that is in question is do we think resale prices will be more then SBB which were more limited then these..

Im thinking resellers will take 225 to 250 In the first few weeks so idk if i should preorder... I don't do camping and they don't allow that in cali anyway where I'm at.. All online raffles
Yeah, just wait for the resale numbers then if you don't wanna attempt the raffles  (hell, online raffles are better than the paper ones........so be blessed you have that situation).

If you go for the "hype pre-order numbers," you'll be regretting it once you see the actual resale numbers are possibly lower than the pre-orders.

Granted b/c these are a Bred 1 OG Retro, low resale numbers will sell out quickly.  So you'll be taking a risk waiting for the regular resale in the first few weeks.

But never pay $400, $500, $600, or more for pre-order.......at least IMO.
My bad fam. My post wasn't meant to be towards you. I didn't even see your post until you quoted me.
laugh.gif

I meant it in a general sense.

About to head out and collect a few.
It's all good bro HEH

Last edited:
So we not posting codes? :nerd:

Everyother release y'all post now y'all shook to post smh..... No one is really in community here more take than give.

Bet if someone had a site dropping them today everyone would be asking for info

Post a code to a raffle well idk about that cause reasons. But will gladly apply to every code given.

Now y'all know why limited hype releases have PM groups.

More take than give. Here.

See this is what I'm thinking..... If i could find a preorder for 250 id do it... But these people are crazy at 300+, I think thats the highest these will go resale...
yeah no need to pre order for 300 + thats what resell going to be people just have to be smart and wait out these resellers. if people are not thirsty like the chicago's release when shoes were selling for $400 + same week of release

Everyother release y'all post now y'all shook to post smh..... No one is really in community here more take than give.

Bet if someone had a site dropping them today everyone would be asking for info

Post a code to a raffle well idk about that cause reasons. But will gladly apply to every code given.

Now y'all know why limited hype releases have PM groups.

More take than give. Here.
I'm not shook to post :nerd:

Yeah, just wait for the resale numbers then if you don't wanna attempt the raffles  (hell, online raffles are better than the paper ones........so be blessed you have that situation).

If you go for the "hype pre-order numbers," you'll be regretting it once you see the actual resale numbers are possibly lower than the pre-orders.

Granted b/c these are a Bred 1 OG Retro, low resale numbers will sell out quickly.  So you'll be taking a risk waiting for the regular resale in the first few weeks.

But never pay $400, $500, $600, or more for pre-order.......at least IMO.

It's all good bro HEH
Oh yeah i always do raffles.... I just have one of those shoe sizes where its hard to win on a super sought after release... Sz 13 sucks because usually stores get 2-3 pairs so if i find a pre-order for a good price its worth it.. But yeah i wouldn't pay over 250 for presale so i agree there...

he don't own the code.

This selfish *** train of thought thinking you're gonna magically win if you dont share is stupid.

Socal shares codes and a lot of US eat.

$300 is going rate or less

Seeing a lot of sellers offering $300 as of right now

I've never been to shiekh. How does their raffle system exactly work? I keep seeing people asking for codes. If you hit on a code from a store not in your state then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom