The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird.....

All Miami stores are reading,

"A new App Launch Reservation procedure is being PILOTED in Tampa stores only. This launch procedure will allow this release to be reserved through the app. App submissions open Monday 10am ET. Once the countdown clock expires, users who placed a submission will be notified via the app of their outcome. For full App Launch Reservation details see http://www.champssports.com/launchreservation"

Guess I'll swing by tomorrow and find out.

Even the garbage mall in my area that doesnt get foams are getting these at FA... I hope all you eat so much until u need Pepto bismal

Looks like the Champs in my area isn't getting them
4u9vm0.jpg

Last edited:
Weird.....

All Miami stores are reading,

"A new App Launch Reservation procedure is being PILOTED in Tampa stores only. This launch procedure will allow this release to be reserved through the app. App submissions open Monday 10am ET. Once the countdown clock expires, users who placed a submission will be notified via the app of their outcome. For full App Launch Reservation details see http://www.champssports.com/launchreservation"

Guess I'll swing by tomorrow and find out.
Yeah but it says ticket procedure which is confusing, going to pines and westland tomorrow to check it out, if it's the app then i guess it'll be easier

Do we have any NT members connected enough to give me numbers at a specific store? I'm doing raffles but was considering doing this fcfs spot if they have a decent inventory.

Of course The Champs in my area (Baybrook) ain't getting them...........of course, they never get 1s.

It seems The Houston Galleria will forever remain the spot where all the shoe stores get everything

Only spot in my area getting them is footaction. footlocker will not have them, does anyone know if that means that thr footaction will recieve a good amount if only one store is getting them at that mall

Only spot in my area getting them is footaction. footlocker will not have them, does anyone know if that means that thr footaction will recieve a good amount if only one store is getting them at that mall

Probably very little stock if you want my honest opinion

Smaller spots aren't getting a lot of pairs

In the morning we get up with confidence because we know the rewards are well worth it.

We march into our sneaker spot with our poker face..

Look those bastards in the eyes and say...

Damn it!!! I want my guaranteed tickets wit Discounts.. :lol:

Last edited:

Hard to say fam. That's odd your footlocker won't be getting them. Hopefully the raffle will be on your side. My mall has a FA/FTA one level from each other and they both get a limited amount of stock "supposedly" because some of the stock (23 penny) is already spoken for. Reasons why my FA is (sweepstakes) & FTL is first come first serve. So I'm going at 7 to camp for the FCFS and go to FA to scoop a winning pair.

When I used to resell heavy I would cop full size runs from mom n pop accounts, but they got their accounts taken when Nike/JB wanted to appeal to only B&M franchises and boutiques.

If you know a manager, you can back door pairs as well.

But as I, and others have exposed...these sellers start mixing in fakes once they get a following.

@SoBeSoles com  and maybe a hand full of spots are trustworthy.

There's consignment shops that love pulling the okie doke on consumers.
appreciate it fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom