The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only shoe I'll wear once or twice a year.

11s look trash beat :smh:

Whoa...legeng blue or whatever sure. I wear my concord 11 lows as beaters and still look as fresh as day 1. Maybe in 5-7 years they might look awfully beat. In the same time the 1s arent even recognizable with that kind of wear.

Last edited:
So I'm confused about footlocker's launch locater for my area. Desktop version only shows stores with raffle method but in the app it shows additional footlockers doing fcfs. Anybody else notice this?

Yea I noticed this too but I'm sticking to what the desktop says

Wouldn't hurt to call as well just to make sure

So far one of my Footaction's is doing sweepstakes which is good [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] but Footlocker FCFS [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] Lol. But can't wait to see old friends again early Saturday morning. I'm going for 7-10 pairs. Best of luck to everyone this week.
respect your jaw 

Yeah they've been there almost 3 years I think. Man I'm really looking for the best way to get theses in our area.

Locator says the Foot Locker off 30/Buckner is getting them via raffle. That's a pretty lowkey spot. Town East says tbey are fcfs

Crazy if Nike supplies people like Fineline with sneakers to give to hypebeasts like Mike, Qrewkicks, and Scoop to hype up the release. 

That's not even a possibility ... Getting a nike account is super difficult for a bonafide brick and mortar store with 5 years of sales to support the application and getting nike to up your account from a general one is damn near impossible. Nike doesn't need any of 'help' seeding pairs....if it wanted to it would directly seed the pairs (like Jacque Slades, perfect pairs, da_mayor). Fairly certain Nike is like scoop who?

Last edited:
I haven't seen a Jordan commercial in years and I just saw one. My HoH is getting over 100 pair. My FNL and Champs is getting 60 or so pair and they never get 1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom