The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

most people who win raffles like these have been doing business with the store for months/years.  not just a person who shows up out of nowhere for a hyped release

so if this is your first raffle of the year, your size will probably go to the dude who's been f'n with the store for a while
By that logic, it's a rigged raffle.
call it what you want.  i get all of my shoes by "rigged raffles" so i'm biased

Got 4 raffle tix today, an NTer in NY got me another so im just hoping imma eat on Saturday

I'll be happy with just 1 pair

I'll be at a basketball tourney on Saturday. Where do you think resell will land at? 
Everyone has been speculating that for a while the general consensus is $300-$400 because there will be more pairs this year than in 2013 when the resale was like $500. Of course it all depends who you get it from your results my vary etc etc. 

It's gonna be online or bust for me. With work and lil man football practice after work I have zero time to enter raffles. Good luck to everyone that's entering a raffle[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Question: To all of you that have won raffles in the past for sneakers that were very high demand (such as these), how was your feelings or confidence level before you actually won? Just curious since I'm indifferent at this point.
I just keep it positive.  I never say it's gonna be hard, I'm gonna take this L, etc.  I'm always positive about it.

At Serramonte mall the employees are almost all Phillipinos, like most of the people in Daly City, I'm asking if you are suggesting they are rigging the raffles when you said "bible truth" that no one ever hits there? 
"I've never hit at Serramonte and I've been in SF for almost 3 years... It's rigged for sure"

I've been here for longer than that (and the BA my whole life), and still have never hit anywhere south of SF).

Slow your roll, bruh.

I've been in the Bay Area my whole life and I've hit raffles in San Jose, Santa Clara, etc. 
I thought we were talking about Daily City? Not two nationally known cities, connected to one of the wealthiest places in all of California.

It's gonna be online or bust for me. With work and lil man football practice after work I have zero time to enter raffles. Good luck to everyone that's entering a raffle[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Thats how I feel about regular releases and I still strike out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
looooooooooool well it beats being self-defeated before anything ever happens.  I won the last Yeezy 750 release from a Footaction that everyone says is shady with raffles and I never shop there.  

I thought we were talking about Daily City? Not two nationally known cities, connected to one of the wealthiest places in all of California.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, its spelled Daly City, named after John Daly, but it is pronounced like "Daily City" and it is just south of San Francisco. You said you had never hit south of SF and I was just saying I've hit on raffles in Santa Clara, San Jose, Campbell, which are further south of SF than Daly City. 

Last edited:
First mall I went to there's a City Streets that backdoors their pairs they were selling breds for 250 a pop and fold out Sunday.

The second mall I go to the champs only does raffles on Monday from 12-6 yet the Launch locator says it's supposed to be mon and tues 10-930 so I never get tix their.

The 3rd mall I go to the FTL didn't want to tell me FNL had pairs.

Man I'm seeing long lines at the counters for raffles. Guys wearing Payless shoes on line (resellers) little rich kids with their parents (resellers) girlfriends arguing with their man about not getting their pair to enter for their man (lol) and all Kanyes kids out in full force. I think 60% of the pairs purchased are being resold smh

NYC has a lot of pairs and places to cop but we also have all the fools trying to capitalize and hustle smh

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're talking about, its spelled Daly City, named after John Daly, but it is pronounced like "Daily City" and it is just south of San Francisco. You said you had never hit south of SF and I was just saying I've hit on raffles in Santa Clara, San Jose, Campbell, which are further south of SF than Daly City. 

So you've never hit at Daly City? The one place I said 'Bible Truth' against going to? Because it's near impossible to hit at.

Anything south of their isn't worth my time/money. I'm better off just hitting resale.

I'm calling you out on that racist b/s you tried pulling on me earner...

Last edited:

CrD1lwrVIAArpHJ.jpg
CrD1mDlVMAU9gcL.jpg

CrD1mPhUMAArKS5.jpg

https://t.co/HS9v8cPmKQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom