The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was small talking with one of the managers today and he told me that he already had his paired secured. LoL, made me feel some kind of way.

I usually don't do raffles but I did for these. This might be a dumb question but when the store calls you if you win, do they leave a voice message or do they just scratch your name off if you don't answer the phone?

I usually don't do raffles but I did for these. This might be a dumb question but when the store calls you if you win, do they leave a voice message or do they just scratch your name off if you don't answer the phone?
Store dependent, some do, some don't. I'd recommend picking up lol

Depends on that stores policy. Some leave voice messages, others just move on and scratch your name off.

Find a way to pick up even if you have to excuse yourself to do so.

Don't be an idiot that ignores it and comes in here crying their pair was given away to someone else

They leave a Voicemail if you have one

Last edited:
That is what the 10-20 hypebeast kids that I ran into at the mall just minutes ago told me that "convinced them" to go raffle for the Bred 1s.

wait so did you go one by one and asked these 20 hypebeast or did they all shout "were here cuz of dj kaled and the vma's!!!" in unison when asked?

So a finishline by me started renovating and closed their store until October...it says they were supposed to get these, do they do a raffle for these when they open up again or is it just put up on shelves when they reopen?

went to a footlocker and asked the employee if these were limited, he goes "yea they are, for now they are"

whatever that means, lol.

How about this save the numbers of all the stores you enter raffles in.
That way it's not a "deer in the headlights" surprise if they call you

All my stores call from their direct line

So it pops up like

Footaction (Galleria)
Footlocker (Galleria)
Footlocker (Brookwood Mall)
Footlocker (West End)
Footlocker (Bessemer)

Comes in handy for other raffle releases too.

went to a footlocker and asked the employee if these were limited, he goes "yea they are, for now they are"

whatever that means, lol.

Aka people think they are until they sit on shelves like metallic Vs, maroon VIs, cement IVs, and so on and so on.....

How about this save the numbers of all the stores you enter raffles in.
That way it's not a "deer in the headlights" surprise if they call you

All my stores call from their direct line

So it pops up like

Footaction (Galleria)
Footlocker (Galleria)
Footlocker (Brookwood Mall)
Footlocker (West End)
Footlocker (Bessemer)

Comes in handy for other raffle releases too.
My stores have called with an employee cell phone in the past

prob went to another location 
So a finishline by me started renovating and closed their store until October...it says they were supposed to get these, do they do a raffle for these when they open up again or is it just put up on shelves when they reopen?

I don't hit raffles much myself but from previous recent experience, they left me a voice message that I won a raffle but those were for some Gucci Foams which i didn't pick up. However, since these are in such high demand, the employee that's calling could be shady and scratch you off.

Side note, I have a couple pairs guaranteed paying just $75 over plus retail for each pair which I'm glad to pay seeing as to how this is turning out to be on raffle day but hopefully the hook don't get shady and say he wants more cause I'll be pissed.

Last edited:

Nope raffle is canceled for good fam....enter elsewhere

My Footlocker is closing for 2 months for renovations also :rolleyes :rolleyes at the wrong time. Last day open was yesterday. That was one of my FCFS spots I was going to camp out early at too. I guess I got 2 other FCFS spots to hit up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom