The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall need to tag citra whenever you post up these codes.......the homie has to go thru a chunkful of posts just to make sure he got everything for his updated summary Shiekh codes post.

Well the way it went with me was........

I was standing in line waiting to fill out a raffle ticket, when one of the younger cats in line tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey, did you see Khaled with them Bred 1s around his neck?"  I basically acted like a naive older guy and said, "Who?"  Then his other homie came up from behind him and said, "DJ Khaled.  The man had Bred 1s around his neck at the VMAs last night."  Then 5-10 other of his homies started jumping into the conversation and start stirring up about how "Khaled this, Bred that, AJ31s this, etc."

Luckily it was my turn to fill out a raffle ticket, and I merely ignored the little hypebeasts AND left the scene once I got my business done.  As I was walking out, 10+ younger hypebeast looking *** kids walked past me and they were called in by the same homie that asked about "Khaled and the Breds around his neck."

Ah.......these 2000s kids :smh:

Did you tell them to get off your lawn? People used to come into The Athlete's Foot when I was in high school talking about the AF1s Nelly used to wear.. This is just the modern equlivalent of that.

Well the way it went with me was........

I was standing in line waiting to fill out a raffle ticket, when one of the younger cats in line tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey, did you see Khaled with them Bred 1s around his neck?"  I basically acted like a naive older guy and said, "Who?"  Then his other homie came up from behind him and said, "DJ Khaled.  The man had Bred 1s around his neck at the VMAs last night."  Then 5-10 other of his homies started jumping into the conversation and start stirring up about how "Khaled this, Bred that, AJ31s this, etc."

Luckily it was my turn to fill out a raffle ticket, and I merely ignored the little hypebeasts AND left the scene once I got my business done.  As I was walking out, 10+ younger hypebeast looking *** kids walked past me and they were called in by the same homie that asked about "Khaled and the Breds around his neck."

Ah.......these 2000s kids :smh:

:lol: what mall was this? Pretty sure we probably crossed paths at some point today. I'm always wondering what other NTs are out here in the H. I was pretty much everywhere today. Passed on hitting up Baybrook, Sharpstown and West Oaks though. Too far a drive to take the chance at loosing at those spots.

laugh.gif
what mall was this? Pretty sure we probably crossed paths at some point today. I'm always wondering what other NTs are out here in the H. I was pretty much everywhere today. Passed on hitting up Baybrook, Sharpstown and West Oaks though. Too far a drive to take the chance at loosing at those spots.
It was Baybrook..........I was pretty shocked these kids got outta class REAL QUICK when I got there.  I just got off work at that point at around 3 PM

Here's my report from this afternoon here in C. Florida.....

Altamonte Mall .....Champs...FootLocker...FinishLine....not getting them in....

Fashion Square Mall.....FootLocker...not getting them in....FinishLine got 2 Raffle tics in.....Champs in on the App.....both FinishLine and Champs said the got only 18-24 pairs in.....

Will hit Florida Mall tomorrow .....kinda not looking good.....

Those XXX1s raw but need for the low low hopefully penny discounts them ****

Last edited:
Any word on what the box is going to be like on these? 

I thought the "bred" Flu Game 12's box was too damned big!! Hoping the box on these is more "normal" size like the Cement IV's and Hare 7's. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom