The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hit at Serramonte, but NEVER at Eastridge, no store in that place!

If not for yalls Shiekh codes, i wouldnt f w/them at all.

FYI. Local store mngr tried on his size, not at his store, and said these run big af! Take for what its worth

If you get a call you better answer in 2 rings or less on these. You know some of em are looking to run through the list 

wait so did you go one by one and asked these 20 hypebeast or did they all shout "were here cuz of dj kaled and the vma's!!!" in unison when asked?
Well the way it went with me was........

I was standing in line waiting to fill out a raffle ticket, when one of the younger cats in line tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey, did you see Khaled with them Bred 1s around his neck?"  I basically acted like a naive older guy and said, "Who?"  Then his other homie came up from behind him and said, "DJ Khaled.  The man had Bred 1s around his neck at the VMAs last night."  Then 5-10 other of his homies started jumping into the conversation and start stirring up about how "Khaled this, Bred that, AJ31s this, etc."

Luckily it was my turn to fill out a raffle ticket, and I merely ignored the little hypebeasts AND left the scene once I got my business done.  As I was walking out, 10+ younger hypebeast looking *** kids walked past me and they were called in by the same homie that asked about "Khaled and the Breds around his neck."

Ah.......these 2000s kids
mean.gif

Last edited:
How are some of y'all hittin umpteen raffle tickets. I only got sick and I'm in NYC [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

That was a nice vacation, how is everyone doing? Today was a very busy day for a lot of us. 

One of the Foot Locker employees let me hold a shoe and the quality of the leather is so soft and plush to the touch.

Some of these stories are halirous to say the least

NT logic every spot is shady

Even adidas during a Yeezy raffle with a DM taking down names personally on an iPad

Then you win and oh I guess they didn't back door the whole stock. You mush have squeezed through

Or

Maybe you put in 20 tixs and didn't get called I mean it's possible to go 0 for 20.

Not like you put in. 20 tixs at one store. Most people 1 to 2 tixs per store aginst the field small odds

Not saying backdoor don't happen cause I have paid to win a raffle or two. But yea every store some pairs are spoken for just assume it ain't urs

You gotta understand NT is a small population other people win who have never heard of this site.

Also, for that manager having his pair on lock he's a manager would assume as such. He works there as the manager

I mean airline employees fly free. Every job has a perk.

Followed by a mound of BS that job also brings.

Just my two cents. Calm down. People again it's going to be retro 11 numbers of people trying.

With no where near the stock.

giphy.gif

I lost the yeezy 750 raffle which fueled my anger even more.

Only wanted them ***** to trade for a mess of GRs but now I have to buy those ***** separately [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Just found out that a Hibbett around my way is raffling these off and they NEVER get 1s. Maybe it's a good sign...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom