The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perimeter and Cumberland. Perimeter told me 90 pairs and that was just adults. Gs first come first she told me at kids footlocker.

They lied GS had a raffle I put in a 7y at perimeter

Don't talk the Asian dude he's on some other stuff. Tried to leave my tixs on the counter the manger took care of it when I pointed it out. I walked over and brought it up to him

I feel sorry for anyone that came in after like 10:40. Cause the Asian kid was handing out tixs. He seemed to not care. Remember at Permitter ur tix ain't crap till they put it in the size buckets they have behind the register. I watch mine get put in.

Last edited:

Draw sucks, literally have NEVER won anything 
mean.gif
I think i've hit once 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure you're good either way tho
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Might have to hit up some more malls tomorrow after work :smh:

Every store in Cherry Hill Mall besides Champs are FCFS :X

ITS GONNA BE CHAOS OVER THERE

I hit put in 18 raffles one is bound to hit[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Hahaha people be Sheeps in the mall

Just getting in line for a raffle and they don't even know what shoe
Or anything

Lol [emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji][emoji]128015[/emoji]

Some people who resell might charge a high price with this in the description "Won from Nike Draw"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Put in for 12 Raffles today...I'll get at about 12 more tomorrow...

Hopefully that's good enough ya'll things are looking rough out there...

I haven't tried for a new release in ages. Kind of excited for the thrill of it but also dreading a potential L. :nerd: It's def online or bust for me. The local boutique here does FCFS and dudes start lining up at midnight.

Last edited:
 Do you guys think I'll be able to get $275 on RD for a pair? Mom and Pops is taxing $275 for a pair and I am thinking of just copping and trying on RD and letting that one go for $275 if I get through on SNKRS / Footsites / Raffles.

Sound like a solid plan?

Still one-and-done with the draw system. :wow:

Gonna tally up another L Saturday on SNKRS.

Hope my 41 entries pays off this Saturday[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
I wore my Flu Game 12s to pick up raffle tickets today and at one of the stores a guy also in line for the raffle tickets came up to me and told me he struck out on the FG 12s and paid $150 over retail to get them :x  felt kind of guilty telling him I had doubled up at retail and had another pair on ice at home. 

That's how I felt today when dude from work saw me and asked if I picked up closing ceremony 11s. I said yea it was an easy release, I only got them because I got $20 off. Dudes whole face changed and he said damn man I really wanted those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom