The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online they said they were FCFS?
West End (Fairfield & Bessemer) Footlocker's are FCFS (I called them both leaving the galleria earlier today and they said FCFS)

Footlocker (Brookwood Mall is sweepstakes)
Footaction (The Galleria is sweepstakes)
Good looking out, preciate it. They tried to finesse 
mean.gif

So champs had a unguarded envelope and people filling out tickets alone and dropping them in. Hahah. I can't wait until online tickets happen

So champs had a unguarded envelope and people filling out tickets alone and dropping them in. Hahah. I can't wait until online tickets happen
THIS...I'm not with going in store wasting time for a rigged raffle with a couple of pairs in my size. Online or bust

whats the point of a snkrs draw? how does that help?

so when all the other sites release online nike will be a draw?

shouldnt a draw be the day before?

Draw makes it easier for Nike to eliminate "suspicious" activity. I don't think this release being a Draw necessarily means these are particularly limited. The 11 lows were a Draw and everybody won. I hit on both pairs on a whim.

The hype on these are real though. I did my Central Jersey route this morning and there were dudes on line from Brooklyn, Long Island, and Philly (none of which are close to where I was).

I'm getting worried for these. It's a GR but most spots that aren't big accounts got only 12-16 pairs.

Some are getting 30+ but many spots.

Also never had luck on snkrs draw. So... Yeah.

The hype on these are real though. I did my Central Jersey route this morning and there were dudes on line from Brooklyn, Long Island, and Philly (none of which are close to where I was).
Its understandable fam. Unless you are on forums you are bound to think these are going to be like the '13 release. So, dudes probably driving in from Philly for $300 come up on a pair. Some slowmo in the lines will probably pay that kind of price while ebay prices are dropping. I remember people selling Grape V outside the FTL right after release for $350. 

Last edited:

They probably wasted their time anyway. Those shoes are already accounted for they just wanted a show :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom