The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
people already dropping 350 on these? :x

if i miss out I dont even care ill sit happy with my 3 pairs of 13's

350?? i thought yall said these would drop to under 250?? lmaooooo
There have been pre-orders for $300. If you read what we said more carefully. AFTER THE RD. Let em drop bruh and be patient. Leachers...err resellers just tryna take suckas for a ride. 

Nah IMO these wont dip a cent below 275 
We'll see $274.99. $275 ain't that bad mayne. Compared to '13 release brutality this would be a godsend.

Last edited:
I'm glad went for GS pairs too
Most people I seen didn't even ask

Some spots doing raffle on mens
FCFS on GS

Months ago when I started checking this thread I thought this would be me on September 3:
1476400-980x.jpg

Now I think this we be me on Sadderday:
willy-wonka-you-get-nothing.gif

RIP to a legend...

There have been pre-orders for $300. If you read what we said more carefully. AFTER THE RD. Let em drop bruh and be patient. Leachers...err resellers just tryna take suckas for a ride. 

We'll see $274.99. $275 ain't that bad mayne. Compared to '13 release brutality this would be a godsend.
looks like plenty of suckas if they sold out for $350 already lmao

not to mention they forget most these shops get a commission so you gotta subtract 10-20% off the asking price.

I don't know who I hate more. The hypebeasts or fly by night resellers.

Its understandable fam. Unless you are on forums you are bound to think these are going to be like the '13 release. So, dudes probably driving in from Philly for $300 come up on a pair. Some slowmo in the lines will probably pay that kind of price while ebay prices are dropping. I remember people selling Grape V outside the FTL right after release for $350. 

Grape Vs for $350.....

The Devil Is A Lieeeeeee

looks like plenty of suckas if they sold out for $350 already lmao
Ya happened months ago...lotta dudes haven't gotten over the PTSD from the '13 pairs. Recently pre-orders went from $325 to $300. 

Last edited:
Let's say I do miss out on this. Next best option would be me trying to find the dmp or 2013 one?. I already sense me striking out on these :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom