The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footlockers in Brooklyn by me doing raffles, entering both today, and will take my chances on the draw Sat AM as well. If i go 0 fer 3, its a sign from the gods that I shouldnt be this thirsty for kicks anymore lol. If i go 3 for 3 keeping all three, will try to trade one for an SBB pair.

Honestly I'm happy that Nike is doing the draw. I can live with you didn't get them email instead nothing like this past Sadderday. Kept getting errors for about an hour. That's after it said pending.

These are limited like the rest of the AJ1's that previously came out.  Not sure why some folks would say there will be plenty of pairs ..

Footlockers in Brooklyn by me doing raffles, entering both today, and will take my chances on the draw Sat AM as well. If i go 0 fer 3, its a sign from the gods that I shouldnt be this thirsty for kicks anymore lol. If i go 3 for 3 keeping all three, will try to trade one for an SBB pair.

+1

People getting upset about "misleading" info regarding these being readily available yet will talk for 100 pages about how hard it will be to get them and have no concrete info whatsoever to back that up lol. My freaking MC Sports will have these and I live in a relatively small town. The only misleading is being done by those who keep going on and on about how hard these will be to get. Check ebay listings Saturday morning and tell me I'm wrong. IMO you're either making yourself feel better about the grossly overpriced preorder you bought or you are trying to get others to buy your overpriced pair in the near future. Y'all worry too much. If you're that worried about it and that bad at copping online, resale was meant for you.
lol wut 

These are limited like the rest of the AJ1's that previously came out.  Not sure why some folks would say there will be plenty of pairs ..
probably because people mistake "sitting" for an abundance of pairs and not limited quantity with limited interest, and the other way around. other retros have are in abundance, simple mistake for people to make.

Last edited:

They'll probably be a repeat of the BM 5s.
Good, more True Blue 3's for me 
pimp.gif

the want for these are disappearing as each day passes. i hate the chase.

Yeah I just bought 3 pairs of NMDs and, besides these Breds and the Space Jams/TB 3s, Jordan Brand has a parade of garbage releasing for the rest of the year.

Hilarious how the disparity between good, OG cws is and new CWs. SBBs are one of the few good new cws they've put out-it makes me wonder why they have such a hard time putting out good, new cws and just revert back to releasing cws like these Breds.

Using money from investors
Yeah there was an interview and he said he doesnt care about the sneakers, its all about money and hes not even a sneakerhead to begin with.....he has connections on several retail stores and this retail stores shouldn't be allowed to have a backdoor transaction which is so unfair for us who lined up and spend time just to get tickets and hoping to at least cop 1 pair.

Honestly I'm happy that Nike is doing the draw. I can live with you didn't get them email instead nothing like this past Sadderday. Kept getting errors for about an hour. That's after it said pending.

Damn, it was so easy to buy those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom