The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

These are limited like the rest of the AJ1's that previously came out.  Not sure why some folks would say there will be plenty of pairs ..
limited like what AJ1s? like shattered backboards and chicago 1s? because way more stores around me are getting the banned more than those two drops. stores here that do not usually get 1s are getting the banned. i don't know if its limited or GR but the fact that I have more chances is good enough for me.

Last edited:

limited like what AJ1s? like shattered backboards and chicago 1s? because way more stores around me are getting the banned more than those two drops. stores here that do not usually get 1s are getting the banned. i don't know if its limited or GR but the fact that I have more chances is good enough for me.
MORE STORES WITH SAME AMOUNT OF PAIRS DISTRIBUTED means more pairs can be backdoored 

the idea that a brand as large, established, and successful as nike has to make shoes limited to sell the brand after being on top for 30 plus years just doesnt make sense to me. these breds are fan service. just like most NA 1's and "OG" color ways. being "limitted" creates a buzz but nike/jb absolutely doesnt live and die by limited shoes in 2016.

Last edited:
any NTers in asia trying to cop these? just want to see how other places are handling this release. 

all we got here in hk is a online raffle on nike.com, never won anything from there, hopefully this time it comes through.

need a pair of these so i can unDS my 2013s.. it's gonna be a long day in front of the pc on saturday

good luck to all, lets eat!
Will attempt to participate if they come out with a raffle... that is, if they even offer it in my size. I've come to terms that there's a 99% chance I'd strike out on this one.
frown.gif

Generally only a handful of stores getting these over here. This country gets a miserably tiny allocation (compared to neighboring countries in the region) -most of which are allocated to "VIP" customers who have spent a certain large amount of $$$ with them annually to even be considered. The reselling here is foul as well (prices worse than what I've seen them go on eBay
sick.gif
). I guess that's why Nike here wouldn't even bother marketing the products -they hardly have any to go around to begin with.
indifferent.gif

Releases like these remind me why I stopped with buying sneakers the past few years. Only good thing here is, though... you don't have to wait until Sadderday to know if you took the L.
laugh.gif

Chances are I'll be looking out for a size 12 Bred 1 on eBay this weekend.
nerd.gif
Last pair I'd cop this year for a long while.
i feel you man, im a sz12 myself too, not easy trying to find that size even if u r willing to pay resell

@Foamposite XI
 you have been quiet today, come see the drama thats happening, all the plentiful talk you were talking last two weeks, and make folks think will eat, doesn't look to promising 
I just said that there would be a lot. Been busy with work the last few days. And I still stand by that.

Last edited:
About to head out for day 2 of raffling, Footlocker, Footaction, HOH, Shoe Palace, Champs any I'm missing that are doing physical in store raffle tickets? 

for these kind of release i feel like joining instore raffles are pointless unless you have at least 10+ people with you. also i used to didnt believe that instore raffles are rigged until i actually saw in person a manager backdooring a pair to one his employees lol. 

Last edited:
any NTers in asia trying to cop these? just want to see how other places are handling this release. 
all we got here in hk is a online raffle on nike.com, never won anything from there, hopefully this time it comes through.
need a pair of these so i can unDS my 2013s.. it's gonna be a long day in front of the pc on saturday

good luck to all, lets eat!

i feel you man, im a sz12 myself too, not easy trying to find that size even if u r willing to pay resell

Yeah. I can imagine guys with larger feet don't do well up there, either. Last time I went to Hong Kong, most new releases come out from sizes 8.5-11.

Best of luck to grabbing your pair. :smokin

EDIT: Interesting you guys getting your pairs early in HK. Great price, too.

Any chance these restock after the mess this Saturday? :nerd:

Last edited:
for these kind of release i feel like joining instore raffles are pointless unless you have at least 10+ people with you. also i used to didnt believe that instore raffles are rigged until i actually saw in person a manager backdooring a pair to one his employees lol. 

I think FTL owned stores can hold back 10% for employees, not sure if that's backdooring.

Perhaps that policy has changed or changes with each release. ...?

But yeah, still easy to "rig" manual raffles

Last edited:
Line at 34th, I took at the end, line goes past the wood box on the left side, dont know if its moving didnt stay, just took the pic for my nt bretheren

Somebody oop me a pair of ones or ftb x i got work and school today
Shoes like that should be raffled with a FTL exec overseeing the procedure
What's their procedure, only ppl with wristbands can enter numerically? 

View media item 2149053
Line at 34th, I took at the end, line goes past the wood box on the left side, dont know if its moving didnt stay, just took the pic for my nt bretheren

Somebody oop me a pair of ones or ftb x i got work and school today
Shoes like that should be raffled with a FTL exec overseeing the procedure

Is this for raffle tickets?

Been gone for about a day on this thread and already over 40+ pages haha. Come Friday night/Saturday morning this thread will move quickly. Hopefully everyone scores a pair so it won't be a Sadderday

the idea that a brand as large, established, and successful as nike has to make shoes limited to sell the brand after being on top for 30 plus years just doesnt make sense to me. these breds are fan service. just like most NA 1's and "OG" color ways. being "limitted" creates a buzz but nike/jb absolutely doesnt live and die by limited shoes in 2016.
Agreed....these should have had holiday numbers....point blank period. And lets take this to a business perspective. Nike should have made a ***** ton of these to max out their 3rd Qtr fiscal numbers. You build hype on a OVO...not a OG grail like this. This shoe was guranteed to sell millions. Meet the supply demand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom