The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess if you been living on NT forever u can call whoever u want a reseller.

nice come back . just admit you tryna play off peoples emotions tryna get as much as you can

they are limited because YOUR store says they got 16 pairs? naw little boy it dont work that way

There is no such thing as an unlimited sneaker. Demand changes the perception...all sneakers are limited :D

the idea that a brand as large, established, and successful as nike has to make shoes limited to sell the brand after being on top for 30 plus years just doesnt make sense to me. these breds are fan service. just like most NA 1's and "OG" color ways. being "limitted" creates a buzz but nike/jb absolutely doesnt live and die by limited shoes in 2016.

Of course they don't-hence why WC4s and Metallic 5s were easy cops.. This still doesn't answer the question as to WHY they decided to make this release limited.

It is safe to say these are limited.

More stores got them, but not a lot of pairs per store.

Going to be an interesting release.

as opposed to less stores in the past having the same amount per store?

people act like the other 1's were in abundance per store

went into my local finishline in Roseville Ca (sacramento) and they ran out of raffle tickets, not looking good for me

Of course they don't-hence why WC4s and Metallic 5s were easy cops.. This still doesn't answer the question as to WHY they decided to make this release limited.
In a way to help push sales with the 31 which we all know that will not happen like Nike/Jordan Brand thinks it is.

Last edited:
nice come back . just admit you tryna play off peoples emotions tryna get as much as you can

they are limited because YOUR store says they got 16 pairs? naw little boy it dont work that way
OK, dude im not allen kuo. From what I read in the previous pages before the launch locator was drop all I read was these would be widely available...

I cant admit to something that aint true and FYI im not playing anyone emotions except yours. BTW im not the type of dude who go and beg/ask the store for their stock inventory. Im going in knowing that my chances or less than 1%.  Only 2 stores in my area got them minus the sheikhs raffle. A member since 2K and ??????????

There is no such thing as an unlimited sneaker. Demand changes the perception...all sneakers are limited :D

then there is no such thing as a general release anymore

nike could make 500,000 pairs of these and they still would all be gone mostly bought up from resellers who dont even know who michael jordan is.

OK, dude im not allen kuo. From what I read in the previous pages before the launch locator was drop all I read was these would be widely available...

I cant admit to something that aint true and FYI im not playing anyone emotions except yours. BTW im not the type of dude who go and beg/ask the store for their stock inventory. Im going in knowing that my chances or less than 1%.  Only 2 stores in my area got them minus the sheikhs raffle. A member since 2K and ??????????

what does me being a member since 1999 have to do with anything?

In a way to help push sales with the 31 which we all know that will no happen like Nike/Jordan Brand thinks it is.

So Nike is limiting the OG Banned 1s so that people will buy the XXX1s instead? That doesn't seem to make much sense.

Last edited:
Hopefully Put In Enough Legwork For My Pairs.....
eyes.gif

Good Luck To All The Fellow Members Trying To Lock These Down
nthat.gif
you deserve to win something but if you don't you gonna be sick

Y'all acting like y'all getting a check cut for knowing the amount of pairs made

Who gives a " "

As long we get our call backs and pairs on saturday who honestly cares about amount of pairs made.

So Nike is limiting the OG Banned 1s so that people will buy the XXX1s instead? That doesn't seem to make much sense.

doesnt make sense at all

also werent the aqua 8 raffled online on nike but they werent limited?

or was it maroon 6?

either way bot ended up going on discount so it doesnt have to be a limited release to have a raffle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom