The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

essentially other retro models retail for 190-220, im assuming that theres a larger profit margin with those. meaning at every level from NDC, to store front, to outlet nike makes more every time a pair is sold when compared to the 1's that are only on some peoples radar because of their plainness and price point.

i can only assume that nike spends millions on market research before they implement prices and decide on production numbers.
That logic makes no sense. They could easily charge 220 and we would still buy them...especially with that leather. They did this for hype and hype alone. I keep saying and I will say it again. No Bred Jordan 1 was plentiful...not even 2000 release. 

That logic makes no sense. They could easily charge 220 and we would still buy them...especially with that leather. They did this for hype and hype alone. I keep saying and I will say it again. No Bred Jordan 1 was plentiful...not even 2000 release. 
I love ones, but I'll be cot damn if I'm paying 220 for em. 185 would be pushing it to be honest. 

bay area is gonna be a sh*tshow
Why you say that I'm entered in hella raffles in SF bay area 
nerd.gif
 you know something that I don't? 
nerd.gif

the 2000 release was easy

got two pairs of black red and two pairs of black royal

back when nike dropped at 9pm pacific i believe its been so long not sure

even picked up the white navy retro plus

and they came with that cool *** jumpman silver key chain

i believe they were fake numbered too to make them seem limited lol

Last edited:
thing about the tons of tickets im saving that for the black cement iv retro cuz i dont want these stores giving me a red mark by my name if i dont pick up the shoes so when its something i really want they dont be doing me dirty :lol:

Just did some running around over here in New York mostly want to every spot that was doing a raffle besides Jamaica Queens and Uptown I have a good feeling. On another note some of these employees are so rude to give out information

DTLR in (RVA) VA started doing call today,1 pair locked in
nthat.gif
 any extra will go to help other out.i wish everyone success at retail,respect.

thing about the tons of tickets im saving that for the black cement iv retro cuz i dont want these stores giving me a red mark by my name if i dont pick up the shoes so when its something i really want they dont be doing me dirty
laugh.gif
I think that's a Myth!

No store has a list of names they Cross Ref when checking for winners on raffles

that's way tooo much work!

They skip your name and on to the next

thing about the tons of tickets im saving that for the black cement iv retro cuz i dont want these stores giving me a red mark by my name if i dont pick up the shoes so when its something i really want they dont be doing me dirty
laugh.gif
So it's true stores actually do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom