The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only light skin folk can ignore texts and he aint light skin. 
roll.gif
 what

I'm so over this raffle ********. What happened to the good ole days? FCFS for life. If you are willing to camp you deserve a pair. Granted I do all my kick shopping online now, but this is the worst. Makes it hard for those of use working 60+ hour weeks if we want to cop for retail.

My boy work at Finishline , he told me he was gonna put me down for a pair , I won the raffle & told me stay put by my phone all day never got a call & he told me his manager called and I didn't answer so he went to the next person lol . I've been up since 8 am for school never ever got a call .

My boy work at Finishline , he told me he was gonna put me down for a pair , I won the raffle & told me stay put by my phone all day never got a call & he told me his manager called and I didn't answer so he went to the next person lol . I've been up since 8 am for school never ever got a call .

They slayed you

Just put in for the raffle at jj which is the only store within 50 miles of me getting them. What part of bama you from?

Birmingham. And I know exactly where you entered. JJ has a northeast location close to Gadsden area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom