The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's weird when your plug can't hold you down for this release but for the Chicago 1's release they held you down. Quantity for Chicagos were less available in my area compared to the banneds. 

I got a Hanamichi jersey a while back, I need these shoes and the SD 6s to complete the set

Wish you the best of luck
True, I have a Jersey and the 6s as well. I wish you the best of luck as well my friend. As Jessie Jackson said "Keep Hope Alive!"

Waiting till Friday at 6 for the app to tell me I got an L

Stopped by my local jj, they told me they only had 60 people enter the raffle and they have 30 pairs. If true that's good but I find it hard to believe only 60 people entered

To folks in NY J&M getting their shipment today, they asking $350. I prolly was gonna scoop for the hell of it but my flight left earlier today.

Had a lot of pizza out there, so hopefully I get a retail pair and get another slice.
Never heard of them.  Do they get authentic retail pairs?

WHOAAAAA FCFS at Nike ntny and RF [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] expecting a SBB repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom