The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did my math and I have about 130+ raffle entries between me, my son and daughter

And still will catch an L

Last edited:

It wasn't a restock. The initial release never happened. Same ole NTNY shenanigans: pretend to react to things happening in the line, get the cops to shut the release down, back door as much as you want.
WOW.. MAKES ME WANT TO GO TO FOOTACTION ON 34TH INSTEAD... BUT 34TH ALWAYS GIVES ME THE WRONG VIBE EVER SINCE THAT RIOT AT THE CONCORD RELEASE IN 2011. NTNY USUALLY SEEMS DECENT AND REGULATED.. THE XI LOW RELEASE WAS SMOOTH.. BUT THEN AGAIN IT WASNT AN OG 1

Orange County

Santa Ana / Main Place - 7d5dc33376

Inland Empire

Montclair / Montclair Plaza - 5f9f0748ca

Moreno Valley / Moreno Valley Mall - 7ad496b323

Riverside / Galleria at Tyler – 6515068a50

San Bernardino / Highland Plaza - f6c2a842f8

San Bernardino / Inland Center - 2cc7875c9e

San Bernadino / Inland Center Drive - e91536fcef

Any raffle codes for sheikh shoes orange county area?

Last edited:

Final raffle total is six, I went to input at Jimmy Jazz today and one store called S&D Underground caught my eye. I went in to ask if they have these and the sales associate said yes and they're doing the raffle today so I gave my information, talked a little bit about the shoe and the sneaker hobby in general, thanked him and left. I did my best with these raffles; hope it all pays off.
2 Foot Lockers
1 Finish Line

1 Foot Action

1 Jimmy Jazz

1 S&D Underground
Well hopefully you hit sir. I'm in a similar boat out here in Seattle with 6 total raffle tickets.
2 Footlocker
2 Finish Line

2 Champs
We just need 1 in the chamber like Russian Roulette!

NOT IF ITS FCFS.. ANYONE EVER GO TO FOOTACTION FLIGHT23 FOR A RELEASE..IS IT EVER CRAZY THERE?
I've never subjected myself to the torture of standing in line, but I've walked by to check out the ruckus during big releases and it gets pretty bad.  

I'm about to go on eBay and buy a pair what's the resale price on these so I don't get beat

All these fcfs in ny

w2f821.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom