The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters, but how are these the "real" banned when the dates are incorrect? And even if the date was correct, the pair he supposedly wore wouldn't have had the X on the back. And if we're talking about "real" banneds then we'd have to talk about air ships.

Let that man try to flex in peace :lol:

Everybody so tense I'm here lol. He flossing is all my man.

[emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji] just preparing my self for that L lol and remembering that these make me feel a little better for Saturday lol

Last edited:
No one in SF bay area has been called? 
nerd.gif

You think dmp better? I know if I strike out on these I'm gonna get some breds 1's one way or another

People like DMPs because they can wear the heck out of them without worry because resale value is negligent compared to the other Bred releases.. Same with 2013 non-OG Chis.

Not that it matters, but how are these the "real" banned when the dates are incorrect? And even if the date was correct, the pair he supposedly wore wouldn't have had the X on the back. And if we're talking about "real" banneds then we'd have to talk about air ships.

Fam fam fam fam fam fam.

Those the only banned 1s that will ever matter.

Having a hard time believing NO ONE in sf bay area has gotten a call :nerd:

Bay Area people don't usually get calls on Wednesday. It's Thursday and Friday. Keep calm. Also a good friend of mine who works at FTL said that his store has the most pairs out of all the FTL in the Bay Area at about 70 pairs 3-4 per size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom