The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Even Gonna Front....

Hope You Strike Out AND Catch The Flu From Sleepin In Them Streets With The "Savages"
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Worst Of Luck To You Bruh
nthat.gif
Dude, Why Do You Type Like This? It's Oddly Hard To Read. Is It Annoying To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word Or Is It Some Setting On Your Phone Or Laptop?

it was for a gs size

And here's my pair. The red kinda sucks but it's not that bad. I over exaggerated it. Put the right red and take away the tumbled leather and it's a dope shoe. It says varsity red on the box but this ain't no varsity red
Ah gotcha.

Yeah the red doesn't look the best but it's iight. I'm a fan of the tumbled leather tho 
embarassed.gif

Ah gotcha.

Yeah the red doesn't look the best but it's iight. I'm a fan of the tumbled leather tho :wow:
i am too but not on this shoe. It worked real well on backboards but this shoe didn't originate with a material even close to that. It would be as if they did the metallic vs with patent leather instead of the material they used :lol:

I aint paying resale for anymore ones ima just buy them saint laurant joints

Went to my first Nordstrom last weekend and saw Saint Laurent's, Balenciaga's, CPS, Margiela's etc and boy the price I paid for some pairs rivals the prices of the high end stuff. The Balenciaga's were [emoji]128293[/emoji]'s on feet. Might have to cop a pair. Just 1 though.

Went to my first Nordstrom last weekend and saw Saint Laurent's, Balenciaga's, CPS, Margiela's etc and boy the price I paid for some pairs rivals the prices of the high end stuff. The Balenciaga's were [emoji]128293[/emoji]'s on feet. Might have to cop a pair. Just 1 though.
CPs and Margielas all day. SLP and Balenciaga just look goofy now that hype died. 

Back when we thought we reached the pinnacle of phone. Who knew a guy in a tight black sweater and mom jeans was laughing 

Same as previous 1s. I just asked a couple of posts above.
Cheers, much appreciated

Do you still need that 13 this Sat?

I think genuine leather would cost more. Don't you think?
Not if it can be sourced in the quantities Nike gets them in. Their overhead for the shoe is little to nothing. They will change materials when natural materials don't hold. Fir example, Durabuck over Nubuck and there I would take synthetic anyday to not have my kicks look like I jacked them off ashy Larry. I have seen genuine leather bags that cost 1/3 these shoes do. So, I am sure Nike can still make cheap genuine leather shoes. 

Nobody knows...i'll ask Phil Knight or rumour has it Method Man knows the whole truth.

Last edited:
Not if it can be sourced in the quantities Nike gets them in. Their overhead for the shoe is little to nothing. They will change materials when natural materials don't hold. Fir example, Durabuck over Nubuck and there I would take synthetic anyday and have my kicks look like I jacked them off ashy Larry. I have seen genuine leather bags that cost 1/3 these shoes do. So, I am sure Nike can still make cheap genuine leather shoes. 

Nobody knows...i'll ask Phil Knight or rumour has it Method Man knows the whole truth.
Just cut it out. It had leather in it. Sort like the McRib has pork or beef. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Everything is synthetic now. You want cow leather and its gonna be $400+ on a premium brand.
Really? Check the inside of your Timbs. Doesn't say what animal, but definitely leather. Depends on the cow. Are they some sickly things in Asia or the ones from Swiss Alps that are used in Bentley interiors and high end handbags. 

Everything is synthetic now. You want cow leather and its gonna be $400+ on a premium brand.
Really? Check the inside of your Timbs. Doesn't say what animal, but definitely leather. Depends on the cow. Are they some sickly things in Asia or the ones from Swiss Alps that are used in Bentley interiors and high end handbags. 
I'm talking sneakers bro. 

Leather. As Lew said you would pay pinnacle prices. I get it these shoes are going to change your life but it ain't a 100% leather. Obtaining this material stuff really goes to people's head. How we as a community need to be kind to one another. And let's these egos reside locally. Sure that wouldn't go far btw. You never know what Battle a person faces daily. Stressful enough with other worldly issues then haves and have nots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom