The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything is synthetic now. You want cow leather and its gonna be $400+ on a premium brand.
Really? Check the inside of your Timbs. Doesn't say what animal, but definitely leather. Depends on the cow. Are they some sickly things in Asia or the ones from Swiss Alps that are used in Bentley interiors and high end handbags. 
Nah dude. Bred 1 resell high cuz they made out of these:

Peter+Hill+4+pages+paginated2_945.jpg

Really? Check the inside of your Timbs. Doesn't say what animal, but definitely leather. Depends on the cow. Are they some sickly things in Asia or the ones from Swiss Alps that are used in Bentley interiors and high end handbags. 

Damn dude
200w.gif

Last edited:

I'm talking sneakers bro. 
I understand, but I just meant in terms of genuine leather always being on expensive shoes. I don't know if cost is that much of a big deal. But, ya sneakers its hard to tell since they never spell it out. 
Leather. As Lew said you would pay pinnacle prices. I get it these shoes are going to change your life but it ain't a 100% leather. Obtaining this material stuff really goes to people's head. How we as a community need to be kind to one another. And let's these egos reside locally. Sure that wouldn't go far btw. You never know what Battle a person faces daily. Stressful enough with other worldly issues then haves and have nots.

Nah dude. Bred 1 resell high cuz they made out of these:

Peter+Hill+4+pages+paginated2_945.jpg
That cow look sad af. Now, I hope these ain't made of leather. 

I'm having deja vu for this same convo happening when Chicagos released...

Probably did.
You aren't wrong. Except it the topic of every thread every pretty much on retros.

anyone got the most updated list for norcal shiekh codes before the raffle is over? 
NorCal

Antioch / Summersville Towne Center - fc662477a4

Berkeley / Telegraph Ave. - 0ff1ab92ed

Citrus Heights / Sunrise Mall

Concord / Sunvalley Mall - 43f923b26c

Fairfield / Solano Mall - d44ff8954c

Fresno / Fashion Fair

Hayward / Southland Mall - 100f2cd466

Modesto / Vintage Faire Mall - d3fc74778e

Newark / Newpark Mall - 10c115b08d

Oakland / Fruitvale - 31d23a7a2f

Richmond Hilltop Mall A- 65ec51beea

Richmond Hilltop Mall B - 7585c862a5

Sacramento / Arden Fair - c67d1d027a

Sacramento / Florin Mall

Sacramento / K Street

San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan - b70215798a

San Francisco / Mission St - 5119b5db38

San Francisco / SF Flagship – 11ca620043

San Jose / Eastridge Mall - 244af43f19

San Leandro / Bay Fair Mall - f1642c0f34 (getting errors)

San Rafael / Northgate Mall - d899e36d0c

Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair - 97f2d3b3cd

Santa Rosa / Santa Rosa Mall - 868efec3c8

Stockton / Sherwood Mall - 1f39f4030b

Stockton / Weberstown Mall - f04d4a83d9

Tracy West Valley Mall - 5a403a99c8

Damn pages flying by so fast can't keep up with work, back from work what I miss?  Time to pull out the popcorn, hoping for one of my 20-30 raffle tickets to hit on a phone call tomorrow.  Also got a hook who's gonna try to win me a pair in his employee raffle.  Probably the most raffles and hardest I'll ever try for a shoe lol.

I don't think I will. Local Nike is doing fcfs and I'm lining up on Friday at 230pm. Imma try to be first in there. Fingers crossed.
Good luck and hope you get 'em. When I saw they were doing FCFS I knew that was a no go for me. Last time I lined up there was in...2006 when the Black Cat, White/Chrome, and LS Tour Yellow 4's released at midnight. Back then I got there at like 10pm that night, and was only like 20 people back. Did you get any raffle entries for Southcenter, and if so, have you or anyone you know gotten callbacks from them yet?

Leather. As Lew said you would pay pinnacle prices. I get it these shoes are going to change your life but it ain't a 100% leather. Obtaining this material stuff really goes to people's head. How we as a community need to be kind to one another. And let's these egos reside locally. Sure that wouldn't go far btw. You never know what Battle a person faces daily. Stressful enough with other worldly issues then haves and have nots.
Damn dude
200w.gif

Last edited:
Champs SF Westfield mall had over 500 entries and only 18 pairs 
laugh.gif

These are at a lot of places, but 1 size run. Gonna be a lot of sad people this weekend. No pizza...

I wasn't *auto-correct* being disrespectful. I can be but that ain't me. You were anxious for what reason I'm not sure of? Like there's no way jordan shoes are made of premium material. All that high end stuff that was recently mention-yes but these-no! I apologize if you feel as my generalized spiel offended you. I said what I felt as the temperature of this thread is turning sour. It always does.

Last edited:

Champs SF Westfield mall had over 500 entries and only 18 pairs 
laugh.gif

These are at a lot of places, but 1 size run. Gonna be a lot of sad people this weekend. No pizza...
18 pairs??? gahh dang. That in itself is more amusing to me than upsetting. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom