The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't believe people did know that and she must be past Miracle Watts level of beauty then.
eek.gif

Bro, she's the definition of every adjective created to describe beauty.

To put into NT laymen terms. She's the 94 version of the black and red 1. Her leather is that bad.

If you only knew, bro.

Apple of your eye beauty.

Leave my boo alone.

I'm married fam.

Trust me, im good on my side [emoji]128517[/emoji]

She's upset I'm calling out size 7 foot 41 year old men.

Not sure why?

Like I said - size 7Y on a man A. Looks weird unless you're a ****** B. Isn't what a man rocks

Wow, just received a text (of all things lol) from ShoePalace Galleria saying I won! 2/24 so far. Feels goodman. I really cooked. We ain't even made to Friday yet! To everyone still waiting, hold tight. We still got tomorrow so keep hope alive. I'm pretty much good, thankfully :pimp:.

Last edited:
Wow, just received a text (of all things lol) from ShoePalace Galleria saying I won! 2/24 so far. Feels goodman. I really cooked. We ain't even made to Friday yet
pimp.gif
. To everyone still waiting, hold tight. We still got tomorrow. Keep hope alive. I'm pretty much good thankfully.
That's great man congrats. I'm really happy a lot of people are eating.

I'm married fam.

Trust me, im good on my side [emoji]128517[/emoji]

She's upset I'm calling out size 7 foot 41 year old men.

Not sure why?

Like I said - size 7Y on a man A. Looks weird unless you're a ****** B. Isn't what a man rocks
I'm married to. She's drop dead, make you want to move to Utah and have sister wives, beautiful.

Her dude a size 7...but has her to go home to. I want to be a size 7.

There is size 7 in mens! I swear some people should just be quiet and say, chalk it up to learning something new.

Its cool Bigskydaddy. Dont mean you.

Last edited:
There is size 7 in mens! I swear some people should just be quiet and say, chalk it up to learning something new.

Its cool Bigskydaddy. Dont mean uoi
Yeah I don't think it's a big deal at all. Shoe size is whatever, it means nothing lmfao. I just really didn't know that (I think I got confused because I saw 7y before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom