The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has already been said since this thread has blown up, but I just stopped by Niketown here in NYC and an employee told me its FCFS and that it's a GR. The only reason people may not eat is because hype beasts and resellers are picking up multiples... And that Jordan brand was looking to increase its supply with this shoe to slow down the resellers.... He then proceeded to laugh at me for preordering.

Yeaaaa got 2 sz 9 pairs locked down today! HOH and jimmy Jazz came thru! Too hyped
Great first post 
smokin.gif

Sometime being born a male don't make you a man.
If your worried about the next man you ain't one.
Stocktons trash by the way. That place is a L.
Got my call "10.5"
Stay classy HoneyDee
Out of here.

Don't know if this has already been said since this thread has blown up, but I just stopped by Niketown here in NYC and an employee told me its FCFS and that it's a GR. The only reason people may not eat is because hype beasts and resellers are picking up multiples... And that Jordan brand was looking to increase its supply with this shoe to slow down the resellers.... He then proceeded to laugh at me for preordering.
I don't think it's crazy for people to pre order this shoe if you knew how past OG 1's went. We were just using the past as an indicator on how to play this release. Going forward if this proves to be a huge GR and everyone can grab a pair, I bet a lot less people will pre order the next OG 1.

Scooped up a 6.5GS on NikeSF raffle and a 10.5 Men's at shoe palace san bruno today, let's see what tomorrow shall bring 

how they still letting people pick up multiple pairs

man **** this **** im just gonna try online and just take the final L that I might never own these sneakers in my lifetime

Any Chicago folk here
Not crazy at all to preorder these. NDC live chat reps give out wrong info, who's to say this guy at NTNY was right? Better safe than sorry.

they shut down NTNY last year when they tried selling SBBs FCFS. And they had 500 pairs of those.

MAN, I AIN'T GON' EVEN LIE, I FEEL KINDA BAD LOOKIN' AT THESE POSTS OF GUYS CATCHIN' THESE "L's"...

I FEEL LIKE THIS PARTICULAR RELEASE IS ONE THAT EVERY COLLECTOR SHOULD HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO ADD TO THEIR COLLECTION, BASED PURELY ON THE SIGNIFICANCE THAT THIS SHOE HAS HAD NOT ONLY TO THE AIR JORDAN LEGACY, BUT TO THE ENTIRE SNEAKER CULTURE AS WELL...BUT I GUESS JB THOUGHT OTHERWISE,SMH.

LUCKILY, I'M PLUGGED IN FOR 2 PAIRS AT RETAIL, BUT JB SHOULD'VE HONESTLY CAPITALIZED ON THE DEMAND FOR THESE AND ALLOWED EVERYONE TO GET A PAIR. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
All these 10.5 [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] getting picked up. Are there any more online raffles left?

So NT Chicago has been radio silent on twitter for 2 days now. Any info out there on release?

4 pairs so far,

My girl got a call from Footaction modesto. Be on the look out NorCal, they're making calls. 

2x 9.5

1x 10

1x 6

all foot lockers in my area made the calls... nothing

what's left are 2 finish line's and a sports zone

already got my sz 10 from dtlr, wanna double up

lets see how it goes tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom