The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude striking out in the pic behind Bender...
roll.gif
roll.gif

He missing catching a pop fly in the tiny picture in the background of the picture I just posted, Futurama pretty amazing for how many jokes there are hidden in each episode and how indepth they go. 

Your right it was 10 after the employee holds and then they still sold the left over to they homies. I know cause my boy got one pair out of it.
true. but the other pairs will be for retail. its good to be connected. i only put in 2 raffles and surprisingly gotten a call today from a FTL that got 55 pairs in. i used to work at there for 4 years and all the managers know me. it seemed like all of the ones that the employees knew or knew of got a call. most of the people that got calls were people that were connected somehow but we still put in the work and put in multiple entries. sometimes they go through the names and pick people they respect and know in the culture.

If anyone can purchase this shoe at $280.00 right now throw your money at that person, because if u get em for retail you can certainly move that pair for $300-$350 over the weekend.
That's my plan. I bought a pair early for $275 hoping to hit on RD and then just sell my pair for $275 + shipping.

The only time I ever won on snkrs was for maroon 6s [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] and I did that just to try it... But I can't front they were really nice when I got em

Didn't hit in Los Angeles (yet) but I'm really looking forward to also not hitting on Saturday. Gonna keep rocking my 2013.

The only time I ever won on snkrs was for maroon 6s [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] and I did that just to try it... But I can't front they were really nice when I got em
Same only thing I ever won was marron 6s and that was probaby because someone else didnt want them. I got confirmation at like 1pm

I absolutely love my Maroon 6s but yeah there are plenty of pairs sitting at slightly below retail + shipping on eBay so you know the hype behind them isn't that real.

I'm super down for them because they're OG colorway, haven't been released in a while, Nike Air back, and go well with the old school Maroon 49ers jerseys but I think a lot of people balked at the price. 

Last edited:
Same only thing I ever won was marron 6s and that was probaby because someone else didnt want them. I got confirmation at like 1pm

Same here I was shocked.. I was at universal studios I checked my email and was like whoa.... Guess nobody wanted these.

I absolutely love my Maroon 6s but yeah there are plenty of pairs sitting at slightly below retail + shipping on eBay so you know the hype behind them isn't that real.

I'm super down for them because they're OG colorway, haven't been released in a while, Nike Air back, and go well with the old school Maroon 49ers jerseys but I think a lot of people balked at the price. 

Yeah maroons are beautiful but them joints have a cult following only a few people like em.. I was gonna pass because I didn't wanna deal with the headache and that BS draw system but when I won I was like I'll take em..

I honestly think anything around 350 is perfect for these I was clearly happy to drop $300 2 days ago to pick mines up I've been so stress-free since

I'd take the 2013 over these any day of the week. Don't care what no one says. If I didn't know who I knew in terms of getting shoes and only had the 2013 I wouldn't even sweat these. Weird a** tumbled leather and incosistent reds all over the shoe

I'd take the 2013 over these any day of the week. Don't care what no one says. If I didn't know who I knew in terms of getting shoes and only had the 2013 I wouldn't even sweat these. Weird a** tumbled leather and incosistent reds all over the shoe
They're super nice in person though. I'm sure you'll like em when you get em.

Last edited:
Didn't hit in Los Angeles (yet) but I'm really looking forward to also not hitting on Saturday. Gonna keep rocking my 2013.

We're in the same boat. I'm just banking on Sheikh codes now but not stressing out if I miss out. Next time man, next time.

I honestly think anything around 350 is perfect for these I was clearly happy to drop $300 2 days ago to pick mines up I've been so stress-free since

Yeah $300-$350 is pretty straight for these.. It's only gonna go up from that price after sadderday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom