The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it extremely funny people now all of a sudden wanna clown the 16 pair because their raffle tickets haven't been called. saying the 2016 isn't all that LOL what a bunch of hypocrites

I find it extremely funny people now all of a sudden wanna clown the 16 pair because their raffle tickets haven't been called. saying the 2016 isn't all that LOL what a bunch of hypocrites
I got to hype myself out of buying these I paid 375 shipped for black lance mountains brand new , 320 shipped for some 2009 shadows brandnew, and 350 shipped for some shattered backboards brandnew I got to chill on paying resell.

I got to hype myself out of buying these I paid 375 shipped for black lance mountains brand new , 320 shipped for some 2009 shadows brandnew, and 350 shipped for some shattered backboards brandnew I got to chill on paying resell.
Price don't matter when you happy. Plus you made all that money back.

Nobody's clowning em I think a lot of people don't really care for the tumbled leather.

It's not that noticeable and quality-wise the shoe is [emoji]128293[/emoji]. I prefer these over the 2011 and 2013 any day
agreed.

IF they weren't tumbled though they would be unbeatable.
nthat.gif

I dunno maybe it's just me.

I just don't get the significance of the tumbled leather.. Doesn't matter though.. These gonna sell out regardless

I dunno maybe it's just me.

I just don't get the significance of the tumbled leather.. Doesn't matter though.. These gonna sell out regardless

Agree 100% the only thing I don't like about them is the shade of red I know these resemble more of the OG color. But I prefer the color red from the 2001.that's my only gripe about these

I was never on board with the tumbled (mainly copping for the mold) that's why I only want one pair to keep. Got two of the 13s too so 1pair is definitely enough for me.

I was able to grip a pair of shattered backboards a few weeks ago $300 9.5 on eBay 100% legit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom