The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought i get a chance to purchase this tomorrow. First time using the app,i just reserved through the app but never checked in to FTL, FTA and Champs. This afternoon all the app footsite notified me that i was not able to reserve but At 8 pm est footlocker notified me that i have 3 hours to accept the reservation.. Someone must have cancelled their reservation.
Good luck to everyone..

Blessed to have these thangzz. Out of the 500 raffle tickets that entered i was one of the lucky ones to be able to scoop up a pair when the store had about 40 pairs(this is in australia btw). As most of you know the red parts are butter, the black leather around the leather is decent but not as soft as my uncs, the leather around the collar is spongy soft and the side panel black leather is stiff. Hope they would have used a softer leather there like the unc's did. Anyone want on feet pics?? 
I agree it's more stiff than the UNCs / Chicagos , but if you look at the cut of the leather it's MUCH thicker which makes it seem stiffer (IMO)

nerd.gif

Last edited:
THANK YOU SNEAKER GODS! Thought I had struck out on all my raffles including NIKETOWN SF and sheikh. But I just got a call from Finishline @sun valley mall in concord, CA. Guess they're calling now and pickup window is 8am-9:30am
bruhhh that's the same exact store I won too! it's lit, I thought I was done for and they called me earlier. bless up

i won a snkrs draw only 1 time and that was for the maroons... but that dont count because they put a fsr up on ndc the next day.... the other time i won was for the black ovos for a sz 9 and everyone who ordered that size including myself got canceled on... i got a 20% coupon which i didnt end up using and expired :lol:

Blessed to have these thangzz. Out of the 500 raffle tickets that entered i was one of the lucky ones to be able to scoop up a pair when the store had about 40 pairs(this is in australia btw). As most of you know the red parts are butter, the black leather around the leather is decent but not as soft as my uncs, the leather around the collar is spongy soft and the side panel black leather is stiff. Hope they would have used a softer leather there like the unc's did. Anyone want on feet pics?? 

View media item 2153233

Ya on foots pix please

View media item 2153233

#Salute ... Now wear them to filth [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Its actually not as bright when there is not alot of light but once outside the red really pops out which is real nice imo

Good to hear these things look fuego and look like they're more durable then past ones. Gonna put in some force fields in mine and they'LL look perfect forrrverrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom