The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd.gif
Yung Grizzle! I see you satiated over there.
nthat.gif
Yeah, fam looked out
nthat.gif

Posted already? I prefer the '01.

This guy in the video saying the '01's are mids?! Get outta here. You can clearly see in the video that the midsole of the '16 is taller than the midsole of the '01 hence why the '16 is ever so slightly taller.

I have a pair of '01s. Bought them new from Nike.com when you had to actually call them for purchases. Bought them with the Midnight Navy 01 Mids. Those were lower than the OGs. I love the 01's. Great quality, and very comfy (actually wore them to dinner tonight).

The video was ok & the 16's are nice but don't downplay the 01's. They were and still are a great pair.

Saw the post about the snapchat filter and he wasnt lyin haha. This release is hype. 85's on while I wait.
I could recognize 6th and Pike any day of the week. Hopefully the elements don't act up tonight. It would've been perfect last week. Stay safe out there!

Just got my second 14! Universal Citywalk raffle! I was scared I wouldn't get any 14s after moving to Los Angeles

Last edited:
for Kith raffle winners do you have to be there early or do you just have to make sure to go there before the cut off time?

Backpack Jimmy lol! Finally figured out his identity a while back by accident. He has an extremely pro-black consciously super militant gram page.

Last edited:
Just got off work and about to start putting in work for these bad boys!! good luck to everyone lol... probably just another sadderday of the year haha

BTW, which one of you H-Town ppl said they saw "DammnDee" during their raffle ticket hunt earlier this week?  (I think it was you @drizzyG23 LOL)

You might be in this vlog uploaded today

Edit:  My bad, I think it was @dhtowng was the one that mentioned he ran into him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom