The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my kids are asking to go to the farmer's market and Trader Joe's. How do I tell them "no, because I'm trying to buy sneakers" without being a terrible parent?

Neither of those places are going anywhere. You got them buy ice cream

Kids love ice cream

Neither of those places are going anywhere. You got them buy ice cream

Kids love ice cream
laugh.gif

no bro his family up at 10 copping on nike as a unit. my point is your never too old fro this. priorities is an excuse. you can dela wit ya priorities and live this life. if you cant handle it then you just dont want it bad enough.

You're absolutely right, I don't want it that bad lol. No shots at him but I'm not teaching my kid to be materialistic either so there will be no waking up as a family to buy J's. My wife is not trying to hear that nonsense.But whatever agree to disagree like I said everyone has different priorities. Id rather be in the boxing gym or in bed right now instead of copping shoes. Take it easy.

"Waking up your family to buy Js" sounds really sad.[/quote]

they all get pairs and go do breakfast. how is that sad? I think you cant handle both, you got too many "priorities" now you think u too good.

I'm sure this has been answered, but I can't read through the last 100 pages I missed in an hour...

SNKRS opens the raffle at 10 and draws at 11, is that right? I thought someone had said it opened at 9 and drew at 10.

My wife, son, and daughter are all KTFO. Had all of em stay up super late so I could do my damn thang in the am.

I'm not sure why 'The Draw' begins at 10:00 AM (East Coast). Why don't they do it a 9:00 AM to give people chance to secure off the sites if they don't win.

I'm sure this has been answered, but I can't read through the last 100 pages I missed in an hour...

SNKRS opens the raffle at 10 and draws at 11, is that right? I thought someone had said it opened at 9 and drew at 10.
Yep open at 10 ends at 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom