The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on 26 raffles and was hella salty. Went to my usual hidden finishline where the managers cool as hell. Was chopping it up with this dude before they opened. So the first manager came and I don't know him like that so I thought I was boned then my boy walked up I tell him what's up then me and dude I' met play like we won the raffle I hand my ticket over he hands the wrong ticket over, the dude comes back and let's me in. I get my pair used my rewards and donated 10 cash to finishline for the hell of it and the price came to 162. I flew out of there. Feel bad tho I should have told dude I was chopping it up with that they had pairs and not to make it hot. Hope he doesn't say anything crazy.
View media item 2153592
Didn't want to be like the banned gear dudes in here so I did something different 1987 shooting *****

Hope I can cook again and catch a double or triple. Right when I counted myself out I cook in overtime.

Last edited:
That raffle gon last a whole hour? :x Imma be on pins & needles the whole time :lol:

So if you win,does it tell you immediately & then you check out? Only did SNKRS for the Flu Games and i was good that day but never did no raffle on there

Sheesh, supposedly less than 200 pairs on FNL's online release.  
sick.gif
Source?

True but Masters, and every other GR this year was still an easy cop. Nike seemed to kill a lot resellers by upping supply and increasing MSRP.

Ironically, for whatever reason, they haven't done that for this release so here we are.
These are in Champs stores that never get 1s, most spots that usually get OG 1s got the same size runs as usual in my area 1-2. To me it seems there would be more pairs of these than prior OG 1 releases.

Didn't plan on messing with Finishline anyway. Either I can never get of the splash or they charge up my card.

i wouldn't be surprised if FNL only had 200, for the 13's release they only had like 100 :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom