The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
ima buy 10 pairs of 31's and return them to nike for revenge 
nthat.gif

Those NMD and Yeezys aren't easy to get all at.

PK NMDs are hard but they made mesh NMDs easier to get now and released a ton of great CWs.

Jordan Brand has literally done nothing but release horrible retro+ cws of GR retros recently. It is like they intentionally put out bad products like Mango 9 lows, Nylon 12s, etc. etc.

Footaction confirmation. Trying to get boys for the wifey but that ain't happening. Hopefully resale is crazy like mens. After this I'm sticking online no raffles.

I see what you're saying..... I guess it depends on the person..... I'm not paying twice the price of a shoe but I'm also sitting here with none so than there's that..... I guess my stance is buying resell prices is the same as buying kit Kat from a female..........lol
I dont blame you. To some people, the 4 hours either camping, collecting raffles, or working extra hours is worth it though. I guess it depends how much you want it.

Currently standing in Footlocker memorial city and its a whole family in here checking out even grandma. No lie. Resell game is crazy when you gotta pull grandma out the bed. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They better take Nana out for brunch after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom