The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
PK NMDs are hard but they made mesh NMDs easier to get now and released a ton of great CWs.

Jordan Brand has literally done nothing but release horrible retro+ cws of GR retros recently. It is like they intentionally put out bad products like Mango 9 lows, Nylon 12s, etc. etc.

You say the same **** every post. We get it.

Im like one step away on Villa... Paypal Review and cant get it to load.
Same.

But managed to get 3 to check out on DTLR 
roll.gif

Hope they honor 1. 

So he got to wear them twice before they got banned? Interesing. :nerd:

My educated guess would be that he wore the colorway more in the preseason. The Bulls played 7 games so opportunity for at least 6 more times to wear it before the ban was issued on 10.18.84. The last preseason game was on 10.19.84.

God I hope the space jam release is better lol

Time to unsub this thread. Entered the draw but damn I hope I don't win lol

I remember back in the day when I was able to cop 11s during christmas releases on eastbay no problem instead of waiting fcfs instore. **** those were the days.

Jordy is the person you guys should be tweeting.

He's the only person to have ever corrected the general public on the shoes being the SHIP not 1s.

you sound like a guy whose girl cheated on him.

Stay your *** in the adidas thread then.

Let Jordans be trash and do nothing. 

You keep buying Adidas until it's not cool anymore and change your tune to "Adidas keeps putting out trash"

Jordan has a few good releases like this one and the WC4s but the majority of their releases and basically ALL of theur retro+ cws are complete garbage.

It blows my mind how they have all these timeless designs with retro models and ruin it with complete s*** cws that release every weekend.

Yeah honestly this release confirms that Adidas actually offers better products overall currently. Meanwhile JB releases an awesome shoe like this in limited quantities while stores are lined with their horrible retro+ cws that will all go to outlets. Look at JB's September release schedule it is insulting to consumers that they would release shoes like the Nylon 12s and Bronze 5s.. At least Adidas gives the people quality, easy to get products like NMDs and UBs.

There are literally no non-OG GR retros worth buyin, which is telling.
while i like that adidas will restock liberally popular silhouettes....your jordan argument can be said of adidas. here in NYC adidas opened a 'new' flagship store and seeded pairs of the popular Pharrell NMD (but there were under 30 pairs...after it was written about as a wide release of the shoe), and the primeknits and mesh NMDs are barely kissing cousins in terms of quality -- but not surprisingly the OG colorway(s) of the NMD hasn't re-released. Conversely, Footlocker opened a 'new' store days ago a did a seed restock which included the SBBs -- it sold out of the stock and Jordan shipped out a second shipment that arrived within a 2-day span. 

and youll be right on line at that outlet lol
you sound like a guy whose girl cheated on him.

Stay your *** in the adidas thread then.

Let Jordans be trash and do nothing. 

You keep buying Adidas until it's not cool anymore and change your tune to "Adidas keeps putting out trash"

Jordan has a few good releases like this one and the WC4s but the majority of their releases and basically ALL of theur retro+ cws are complete garbage.

It blows my mind how they have all these timeless designs with retro models and ruin it with complete s*** cws.

I remember back in the day when I was able to cop 11s during christmas releases on eastbay no problem instead of waiting fcfs instore. **** those were the days.
You still can. Xmas 11 releases are always GR. OG 1s arent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom