The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck on a size 9
mean.gif

Where are these below $300 pairs you guys keep mentioning
nerd.gif
wait a few weeks, usually after the dust settles the price drop (albiet not siginificantly) on these type of releases before slowly going up again and then settling
grin.gif

Last edited:
Was away for a little this morning, but hope that most of those who wanted them got them. I struck out everywhere, but lucked up with the SNKRS Draw!!!!! So pumped, and I knew for sure that I was going to take L.

Local boutique Shoe Gallery had an IG contest to win a pair if you posted a creative picture with a local graffti artist work in it...

I won the chance to buy my size 11...very happy with my pair...I struck out everywhere else

Here is my submission lol

DXYNMpz.jpg

Found a pair for relatively low of what normal people are asking on CL

What are the giveaways for the fakes/unauthorized pairs?

Literally just got through on ShoePalace (size 10)... wow, no idea how that happened. Same errors that everyone has been talking about for hours. Just kept trying.
All carts busy or did you already have in cart?

Was able to get in cart a while ago (after dealing with the timer a few times)... the pair I had was sitting in my cart for hours. I was signed in and just kept trying to get through the "Unable to place order" errors, and it eventually worked.

and if it mattes i hit ona 5.5 for the homie im just mad i got nothing my size

Very true. Which is why i cant really complain.

Even those 2016 was supposed to be a super duper regular GR. heh

maybe when they bring them out again in 2018 as a super limited pair ill hit

you scoop tho? You a regular on here that i respect so I hope you were ok
Nah, I on the "L-Train" too.

Shiekh wasn't gonna let me have none of that on my raffle luck, and I just accepted that L after that.  I wasn't gonna fight my butt off for another pair of Breds when I have the Royals coming up next year (the colorway of 1s that I DON'T HAVE)
tired.gif

Was able to get in cart a while ago (after dealing with the timer a few times)... the pair I had was sitting in my cart for hours. I was signed in and just kept trying to get through the "Unable to place order" errors, and it eventually worked.
Damn. Still fighting the timer on my pair. I'm sure 13s are already gone anyway

Last edited:
Anyone know the deal at Roosevelt field mall? Are there people lined up already for the unclaimed pairs? Don't want to make the trip for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom