The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/9 ETA for me I doubt it takes that long I'm just waiting for them to ship, don't they ship the same day? Haven't ordered off Nike in a long time

Can't believe I actually hit on snkrs, told myself I was just gonna enter there and not try any other method and if it was meant to be it would happen, so hype to finally have a pair of these, last pair I purchased was the white red last year so now they have some company

Last edited:
50 dudes fighting for a single size 4.5 GS lol
The post-raffle campout will never end until the mall closes.................exactly how I remember the Concord 11 low release went
mean.gif

NorCal folks shertown mall has 2 shiekhs both inside the mall that are selling a few mens sizes and GS sizes

[size=16pt]Monday is a holiday. No shipping..[/size]
Good catch.

I completely forgot Monday was a holiday.

Hopefully everyone else remembers it is a holiday who ordered online because it might take an extra day to deliver.

Last edited:
Dopeeee. My pair from NTSF came with a scuff. Too late to exchange since I didn't notice until i got home. Oh well, not really trippin since I make all my shoes beater status. 
Anyway, just wanted to say that these fee so much better than the 2013's. My toes dont feel like they are pressing against cardboard when I walk. Still doesnt compare to the 2011's tho. 

Doesn't compare to the 2011's in what way?

I'm on a cruise to Mexico and the slow *** internet got me a pair thru snkrs. Have had every 1s I've wanted other than this one. So I feel blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom