The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
how are yall just walking into malls and copping tf?????????
Some stores have raffle pairs and other pairs to sell with the leftovers it's pretty stupid except it's not for them because it's creating hype still
Or at least that's what I've been told from a couple store managers at different chains

Last edited:
I like how the people who tried and struck out on the 2016 pairs started talking about how satisfied they are with their older releases. That's like bragging about your ex-girlfriend because the new one you tried to get turned you down.
If that was meant for me because I struck out and posted my older pairs, I've been satisfied with my older pairs.

Still very salty that I had a size 11 in cart this morning at ruvilla but the site began to suffer from ******* atomic explosion and then that was it for that pair lmao

Smooth as release here at the Finishline at Greenspoint mall, in and out in less that 15 minutes. The leather is real nice on these 
nthat.gif

Anyone know if ShoePalace sold out or am I just wasting my time again? People on twitter saying their cards getting declined cuz theres nothing to check out anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom