The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes are flat out beautiful, glad to finally own a pair. Hopefully I can nab Royals and Black Toes as they come. Took losses on all of those last time around.

disclaimer: i've been around long enough to know the rules, mods so lemme get out the way 1st that this is not an attempt to sell. that said, please no PMs as these were all already spoken for BEFORE i secured them this morning.

the plug came thru with every pair i needed. i have to admit i was wondering if he'd be able to do it. he's the truth. no need to 2nd guess him after this. i was nervous bc i had promised some ppl and as u can see there were some folks depending on me. those who hit me up in advance, ur pairs are secured...

nthat.gif
back in 2013 you'd get verbally molested for posting these types of pics

Nice cook fam

Last edited:
Sadly no, I had them in cart on East Bay and when I finished inputting my card information and clicked next to review the order it froze. SNKRS 'The Draw' I was not selected. I will secure a pair soon.

:smh: Damn sorry to hear that fam. Eastbay sucks for that. I just knew it had worked out for ya. Good luck to securing a pair man. Try to catch em before they go up.

Last edited:
It's not like i didnt try, and i didnt say Im not copping... i am gonna cop via restock or what not.... just not gonna pay double price

I feel bad for doing this, but I also just now checked out for a size 13 on Shoe Palace. Hopefully I can size swap for an 11 or 11.5. Did anyone notice it said limit one on the product page, but allowed two to be added? Would they have canceled if there were two pairs on a single order?

I can't believe it... I can't ******* believe it.

I just NOW cooked on SP.... Been refreshing for over 3 hours, but I copped some 13's...

It's got to be some sort of record from the start of a sale to how late a person is able to cop online. 

BLESSED! TWO PEARS!

disclaimer: i've been around long enough to know the rules, mods so lemme get out the way 1st that this is not an attempt to sell. that said, please no PMs as these were all already spoken for BEFORE i secured them this morning.

the plug came thru with every pair i needed. i have to admit i was wondering if he'd be able to do it. he's the truth. no need to 2nd guess him after this. i was nervous bc i had promised some ppl and as u can see there were some folks depending on me. those who hit me up in advance, ur pairs are secured...

:nthat:
Charm that's hella dope. The real MVP

thx bro. it just took some serious prep and planning (and grease). :lol:

:nthat:
back in 2013 you'd get verbally molested for posting these types of pics

Nice cook fam
thx. and tru, but most ppl would post these tryna sell. i actually looked out for some folks. yeah, i made a couple dollars, but nowhere near what i could have...

:[ Damn sorry to hear that fam. Eastbay sucks for that. I just knew it had worked out for ya. Good luck to securing a pair man. Try to catch em before they go up.
Thank you and it's alright. I will try to before they go up in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom