The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJKOs may be OG but they are still considered a "poor mans Jordan 1" which is why wearing a pair screams "I'm too cheap to pay resale"

No, wearing them actually means you like the shoe and CW for what it is :rolleyes. No? Am I missing something here. What you just said proves that you're the type of person that's into to buying shoes for all the wrong reasons. It's really sad and that's one of the most hypebeast comments you could ever make, actually :smh:.

Last edited:
I think that's it for me on these. It's bad enough all the sz 14 mfers put in on 13, but now everybody else nowhere near 13 is copping these on SP, and I can't even get past the timer 
mean.gif

Some say Banned 16 should add cash for SBB BUT I've seen PLENTY of people offering to do a straight trade
These aren't Banneds if you ask me. They're just slightly better than the 13's. If I can get SBBs straight up I'll take it. I still got some DS 94s just waiting to hit pavement.

I feel bad for doing this, but I also just now checked out for a size 13 on Shoe Palace. Hopefully I can size swap for an 11 or 11.5. Did anyone notice it said limit one on the product page, but allowed two to be added? Would they have canceled if there were two pairs on a single order?

So thats where the pair i had in my cart went.

Going on vacay in a couple weeks, and I'm not tryna waste an extra 100+ on these. Maybe if I see a drastic drop over the next week or so

crazy part is i actually hit on the snkrs raffle this morn, which was kinda unexpected for THIS release although i usually hit. of the 19 pairs, i only kept 2 10.5s for myself. the rest are for others.

Is shoepalace notorious for overselling and cancellations ?

Last edited:

Anyone know if the ebay sellers selling for 199.99 are legit?
they selling UA pairs  who the hell cops for 160 plus but sells at 199 , if the price is too good to be true it usually is.  get pairs legit checked before you purchase.

No, wearing them actually means you like the shoe and CW for what it is :rolleyes. No? Am I missing something here. What you just said proves that you're the type of person that's into to buying shoes for all the wrong reasons. It's really sad and that's one of the most hypebeast comments you could ever make, actually :smh:.

If you REALLY liked the shoe you would pay resale. I mean it's your money but AJKOs are like the McDonalds of Jordan 1s.. Sure you'll be full but you won't be satisfied.

For those saying the KOs are garbage they are WAYY more comfortable than the leather counterparts. Yes they don't fetch high resale prices but the shoe itself is dope. And I have a bunch of the recent OG 1s. When Kanye rocked them in 2012 everyone was paying 300+ on the resale for the bred KO.

Last edited:
thx bro. it just took some serious prep and planning (and grease). :lol:
thx. and tru, but most ppl would post these tryna sell. i actually looked out for some folks. yeah, i made a couple dollars, but nowhere near what i could have...
I think more people would understand if they ever had to ship a shoe and deal with PayPal fees. Don't people expect to get paid when they work? Why shouldn't you? As long as you been on here there would have been some rumblings if you weren't good for the forum. Still saluting you bro! Congrats on your pair

crazy part is i actually hit on the snkrs raffle this morn, which was kinda unexpected for THIS release although i usually hit. of the 19 pairs, i only kept 2 10.5s for myself. the rest are for others.
Word, that's how it be sometime. You seem to have just threw it in the air and it landed at your feet. I tried every damn thing for them jawns. SNKRS, raffles. All I didn't do was sale my soul. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom