The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like every place 11.5 and 12 was gone first...so i'm really happy i cooked

grown mans release ^^

They ended up in outlets because of mold infestation. I couldn't find a single clean looking pair at my outlet that didn't look like it had been poorly cleaned. White, powdery mold was still visible on most shoes.

That's disgusting. Poor Man's Jordan/Straight Outta Landfill = Bred AJKO

Nike should've burned those pairs

Make sure you store your Bred AJKO's away from the rest of your collection.
embarassed.gif

:rolleyes
Is it best to buy now or wait it out a week if I plan on paying resell for these shoes? They keep rising everytime I check on the prices

Wait it out it should stabilize around 220-250. right now the demand (hype) is greater per say so its really expensive

Of course not. But if get something and don't realize it's fake until you get it you can always get your money back
Their fake tho everybody else pointed it out almost immediately. So there's no point in him buying them

Last edited:
Yes canvas is a cheaper material than leather but the padding is way better on the KOs. Keep in mind the 2012 KOs never hit outlets so don't use the mold issue as a way to brand these as outlet shoes.

Shadow AJKOs are selling for around $60 though so they are outlet/discount shoes in the same light as AJ1 mids.

Don't disrespect my military fam bro, come correct

He out here protecting us he doesn't need hassles copping kicks
Didn't know he was a Solider..

but he might need some Patron 

oop him a pair then.. I know you got 4-5 pairs

quit playin 
tongue.gif

If you REALLY liked the shoe you would pay resale. I mean it's your money but AJKOs are like the McDonalds of Jordan 1s.. Sure you'll be full but you won't be satisfied.

Well, you're talking to the wrong person about that. I'm different but I know many are just like me. I have 2 13' Breds already and copped these Banneds today. That said, I personally wouldn't be satisfied if I didn't have the KOs to go along with them. You must speaking speaking about people who don't have any Breds and even then your comment is outlandish. But whatever man.

That's disgusting. Poor Man's Jordan/Straight Outta Landfill = Bred AJKO

Nike should've burned those pairs

Poor man Jordan's or not I picked up the banneds today but my 2012 KOs won't come out of rotation, I wear what I like, not to impress elitist sneaker collectors

Well I'm reporting back to say I LOST today. I got jinxed so congrats dude I lost[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] you got what you wanted. 10 hours of no sleep for nothing. The morning was full of lies from footlockers end. One employee telling me I can feast and another told me we only got 3 men's sizes and the rest are gs sizes. A "supposed late shipment", is to be coming in. one employee said their opening at 8 when the actual time was 10am. Lost all 3 draws. Seeing if my plug in mobile got me but it's looking grim so for the first time ever paying resell. Hopefully dude wasn't *********** with something coming next week.

Man no lie you sounded full of it.

I'm just saying

I'll say this though, I will definitely be able to have a pair of these "Banned" Bred 1s.........................ON NBA 2K17
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Last pick of the day lots of malls and feasting

But finally

my size 14

The perfect pair #TeamBigFoot
making that red look way better than they do in person. Nice pic

unpopular opinion, i like the 2013 red better 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.