The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold out on FC :wow: :rofl:

Thats the best example of being impatient & lazy

You coulda looked damn near anywhere else and got em cheaper than what FC prob had them for

or crossing my fingers restocks
Judging from your posts, we're in the same boat haha. Also both 9ers fans. This L has me feeling different from all the other ones. I haven't bought a pair of sneakers since like last December and I was really excited for these. Might be the first time I ever bite the resell bullet...

Last edited:
Sold out on FC
eek.gif
roll.gif

You coulda looked damn near anywhere else and got em cheaper than what FC prob had them for
they paying like $100 extra , $100 extra for the peace of mind that the shoe is real , is worth it to people instead of searching through ebay for a pair that can end up being a high quality replica. 

Sold out on FC :wow: :rofl:

People don't want the hassle they rather deal with an establishment

Plus the fact that Monday is a holiday and pairs won't ship till later fc having pairs ready to go and selling fast people pull the trigger

They probably won't have a decent supply till around Friday when pairs get delivered so between now and then I expect it to sell out daily

Anyone that copped several pair want some triple white NMD mesh plus cash on top let me know. Worth trying I guess..

Nah man, it's an unathorized authentic "she" lol. It's a she, but the man upstairs didn't call him, her. Or something like that ...
haha repped..... man im tellin ya! thats crazy good hahaha cant believe im saying that even after I found out its a HE lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom