The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold out on FC :wow: :rofl:

Thats the best example of being impatient & lazy

You coulda looked damn near anywhere else and got em cheaper than what FC prob had them for

For some, the comfort of knowing its legit will make some pay more. I know i would pay $50-$100 more at FC because its going to be legit

Last edited:
Size 9.5, too? I need that as well. Kinda stuck in $275 at the moment. Only time will tell if that bites me in the you know what.
Size 10. Now is the time to buy. I see these shooting up to 350-400 in the coming months.

yeah it is, but that's easy for someone to say when they copped a pair 
roll.gif

Hell I just killed an hour watching damnde..e bull..tony...rich and dsdan uploads today on these. Breds breds BREDS!

2 HOURS OF SLEEP WOOOOOO

For some, the comfort of knowing its legit will make some pay more. I know i would pay $50 more at FC because its going to be legit
I know people Personally that witness fc employees take in fakes. Their legit check people are so and so

i've purchased from flightclub one time and that was for some '06 fire red 5's years ago.. then i thought to myself, why the **** am i spending extra money here lmaoo.. never again after that

Yeah, just Sadderday saltiness. Especially when you strike out on over 10 raffles and you see dudes in here with like 9 pairs lol.
 Have you ever been in a Yeezy thread on RD? That's the worst. No one eats at all and there are like 10 dudes who cop 50 pairs each. Super salt in those threads lol.

Have you ever been in a Yeezy thread on RD? That's the worst. No one eats at all and there are like 10 dudes who cop 50 pairs each. Super salt in those threads lol.
My blood pressure goes up by 1000 whenever I visit that thread on RD :lol:

I know people Personally that witness fc employees take in fakes. Their legit check people are so and so

I've said this before. asked that not too long ago. They look at it for maybe 3 seconds.

Definitely not 100%. Helps that i can physically look at the shoe too

I've heard this before but have never witnessed it or know anyone who's seen it other then online

I've seen them iffy on a pair before and they will simply pass on it

But I could see a high quality fake sneaking by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom