dang...... 
mean.gif

eyes.gif

frown.gif

dang...... 
mean.gif

eyes.gif

frown.gif
Honestly wait until Wednesday or Thursday, when Nike & footsites pair are delivered. You will have a better chance at copping at your price range, because the prices your looking at will lead you to fakes or scammed.

Last edited:
What I miss since I ate some dinner and smoked?  More salt?  This thread moving a little slower now thank god.  These kicks are so nice I'm still wearing my pair while playing my games and watching TV, and I'm going to rock them again tomorrow after I clean them tonight.  ROFL 
roll.gif

nthat.gif

difference between the nikestore 1 and FNL 1s

Yeah just check the gram or go on the other page. Fnl pair is lighter shade of red but have a lumpier tumble to them and the tongue is thin. The Niketown pair are tumbled but it's more flat and smooth, darker red, thick tongue. I doNT want to post pics again though [emoji]128517[/emoji] so if you wanna see what I'm referring to than thats where'd you wanna go.

Came into this release wanting at least 2 pair

Came out with 3 pairs (if SNS ships 2 pairs; other pair from unclaimed raffle at FTL), but only 1 in my size lol. Think I'll get the other 2 off and put the profit towards some SBBs

I have 3 pairs from 2 different stores and the red was a lot duller on the stand alone stores pair. I put leather lotion on it and it all matches now. That was the only difference.

anyone else with multiples notice different shades of red, I was lucky to grab 3 and 1 pair is a darker shade of red. Similar to the SBB when I got 3, 1 pair was a darker shade of orange? smh. anyone?????

anyone else with multiples notice different shades of red, I was lucky to grab 3 and 1 pair is a darker shade of red. Similar to the SBB when I got 3, 1 pair was a darker shade of orange? smh. anyone?????
Look above your post :lol:
Hella funny

nice post aj1fam_lay

Thank you [emoji]128517[/emoji] its been fun making an IG page specifically for the fam. If you ever wanna post a pickup or a wdywt. The password is Sept151985. Its a community page I made for the NT J1 fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom