The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prices of banned 31's went up too lawd help me
mean.gif
crazy
Why? They're still up on SP, full size run by the looks.

Come on bruh...Just because there were "a lot" of pairs doesn't necessarily mean there were enough pairs. The mark was missed by a wide margin.
People strike out, it happens to the best of us. I've struck out on releases, oh well. There were definitely more of these than Chicagos.

No store in my district even received Chicagos. 5 stores received these.

Last edited:
At the time of this post. Was the size 10 purchasable?
No, those sizes have been showing since this morning.

Yeah, I noticed sizes back up earlier (before link was posted) checking my order status and tried for the 10 & 10.5 and it said oos after you put in all your info. I recall another release doing that in the past.. May have been Chi's.

also what is better to use? VENMO or PP for buying a pair from this person I dont know? lol

Well did not receive a cancellation e-mail from Size? today, which means I'm good and should receive a shipping e-mail tomorrow. Whole size to big for who I was looking out for but I think a swap shouldn't be too difficult. Though I had carted 6 pairs(3 different carts) but couldn't checkout, this release was quite hectic online.

the seller is taking paypal payment for $240 and $200 for Venmo..... hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom