The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think imma put away some funds and cop these for black Friday. See if i can catch a deal when people need holiday cash

Anyone else got pairs with hardly tumbled Swooshes (checks)? :nerd: It's a bit odd. Looks good, but is bugging me a bit (that the other swooshes are tumbled AF). :lol:

View media item 2154721

Some folks who got pairs from Nike and pairs from 3rd party had differences. The Nike pairs were like yours. Third party were more tumbled with a shade darker red

Gonna just leave this here.. The swoosh meeting the stitch does not indicate the shoe is fake.

I am very experienced with ones, and you can ask some of the others who legit check them all the time.

The remaster is SUPPOSE to not touch the swoosh however.. Massive releases and quality control is trash it does happen and varies from pair to pair.

While yes - I can see it happening..

Fakes are notorious for that.

All I'm trying to do is warn people that are buying on the secondary market.

Not rocket science.

Shipped from SNS [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] someone had me nervous that I was going to get cancelled in here yesterday

Congrats! ...but not to rain on your parade. I wouldn't rejoice just yet. Anything is possible with SNS. good luck tho! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Some folks who got pairs from Nike and pairs from 3rd party had differences. The Nike pairs were like yours. Third party were more tumbled with a shade darker red

Stop it... The pairs Nike sells are no different than other retailers. If there were differences it had nothing to do with the stores selling them.

Anyone else got pairs with hardly tumbled Swooshes (checks)?
nerd.gif
It's a bit odd. Looks good, but is bugging me a bit (that the other swooshes are tumbled AF).
laugh.gif
Mine came like that too.

Stop it... The pairs Nike sells are no different than other retailers. If there were differences it had nothing to do with the stores selling them.
Thats how urban ledgends are started and big foot.
View media item 2154745

is this creasing on the blck part normal for jordan 1s?? Seems like its cause from them sittin in the box!! Anybody else pair come like this
Mine came like that too I thought it was a B grade. My pair from Champs look like this. My pair from FNL was pretty good.

Last edited:
$300 for a pair of sneakers that only cost $40 for Nike to make

You can keep saying this until your face turns red, white & blue (like a bomb pop) but at this point in the game who cares what your saying bro.

giphy.gif

Either pay up or ****

Prices are negotiable for you to finesse a deal for 275-285 shipping

If you took an L yesterday just suck it up, finesse your decent offer out here and cop now before everything dries up.

First campout for me! :smile:

Didn´t thought there would be so many people here wanting these, but we spent 12 hours in front of the store and finally got our sizes.

Got a second pair as a late birthday present from a good friend of mine, so I guess I´m the happiest person in the world this weekend 
happy.gif

I hope that everybody here was lucky enough to get his/her pair!

Best wishes from Germany

Nobody should be buying off Instagram ever. This is your warning.

Instagram is like every other social media platform for buying shoes. Just don't be stupid and send gift payments or paying through other means where you can't get your money back

won't be any easier to cop

Doesn't mean you'll miss. I tried hard for 2013s and missed. Rolled out of bed and submitted a couple drawing entries for these and ended up with two. No reason to berate or clown someone just cuz they say the don't want to spend $300 for them.

Curious if anyone thinks timing of your entry for the Nike draw can affect your chances of being selected, Nike software has to consider time of entry in their selections, no? Otherwise it would be like first come first serve methodology
Funny you say that , i always enter the drawing about 1/2 hour after it opens, but this time I got in as soon as it lit up, and i won for the first time.  I wonder if it really is FCFS?

My take on the leather quality. The black area on the shoe is like the leather on AJ1 black with the gum bottoms that came out in 2014. Actually the last AJ1's that sat on shelves CM, Blue Metallics, Lettermans and Ying Yangs were all superior to the recently released bred 1.

Instagram is like every other social media platform for buying shoes. Just don't be stupid and send gift payments or paying through other means where you can't get your money back
Hmmm that's a bold statement. I've bought some legit kicks from online. An older pair of Cherry 12s and VNDS BHM 3s to be exact for a good price. I've sold pairs myself, you need to make sure the seller is legit and the proper invoices are in place. But you shouldn't buy anything from those "2 pairs for 200" guys

Hmmm that's a bold statement. I've bought some legit kicks from online. An older pair of Cherry 12s and VNDS BHM 3s to be exact for a good price. I've sold pairs myself, you need to make sure the seller is legit and the proper invoices are in place. But you shouldn't buy anything from those "2 pairs for 200" guys

I never said buying or selling through it is bad. I'm just saying like any other platform, you still have to be smart and cover yourself. Never do gift payments, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom