The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it... The pairs Nike sells are no different than other retailers. If there were differences it had nothing to do with the stores selling them.

If you go back and look at posts of folks that bought multiples you see where they've stated it and shown pictures. If you have an issue with it take it up with the people who have posted about it.

He hits the malls hard for leftovers. Cant be mad dude put in footwork.

I don't know. Personally I find carting to be only 20% of the battle. I wrestled with Eastbay for over an hour after my shoes had carted and I could not get the payment to process at the very last step.... I had atleast 5 final loads going on but it was only the wheel of death. **** was painful.

I guess it's YMMV for everyone's experience. I manually copped on my phone with one page open. The site took some time to load especially since I was using PayPal but I got through pretty painlessly except for getting the splash after submitting my order. But I got PayPal and footlocker confirmation not too long after.

Even though I barely got 1 pair, this release was kinda fun actually. The only thing that stings me is the fact I couldn't get a size 11 to wear.

Replace leftovers with "Picking Up Backdoor stock"

Footwork??? is easy when stores allocate pairs for him

Funny to see you try and flip things around. When i in fact stood in a left over line with him and his associate for stealth foams at a footaction in south, fl.

Go ahead though......

With Chicago being flooded with pairs, I'm tempted to go look for leftovers.

But because I'm old and washed, I'd only be irritated and moody once it's confirmed that *surprise* they're all gone.

Thus I will make it a Netflix day instead.

Last edited:
@riceNeggs  I actually got more than that but decide to be nice and not post that but they just deleted my original pic of my personal pairs and got 23penny pics up here chillin. 
roll.gif

I haven't been in this thread since Friday so I see the salt is still real in here. Really NT, I got love for ya but good lawd. I should have posted the other pic if I knew that was going to happen. 
laugh.gif

(19) mens sizes - In Store
(1) BackDoor Bottega
(1) Shoe Palace (but I don't think that's going to actually ship)

HOWEVA....i took 3 strikes on the SNKRS draw.  

Dang lol. As far as the draw goes, the more you play the more you lose lol.

Funny you say that , i always enter the drawing about 1/2 hour after it opens, but this time I got in as soon as it lit up, and i won for the first time.  I wonder if it really is FCFS?

It's not FCFS. I always enter the moment it opens and I went 1 for 2. It's random

Funny to see you try and flip things around. When i in fact stood in a left over line with him and his associate for stealth foams at a footaction in south, fl.

Go ahead though......

And????

I've stood in line with him at the 2014 Black / White 1s & 2015 Chicago 1s release.
Lol it's a front when he waits in line with us just so he can blend in.

And I always say jokingly "So how many pairs did you backdoor this time bro?" and folks in line start going [emoji]129300[/emoji] and start putting 2 & 2 together and boom!

Aired out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom