The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since nobody responded to my previous post. Here goes one last request. Here are some fugazi pairs and comparing them to retail pairs these are differences I see thus far. Let me know if you have seen better reps or anything I missed. 

Widow peaks, Shape is more rectangular than hour glass and ratio of red panel width to black panel width. Stitching thread width around the white midsole on the back is much bigger on UA than retail pairs where the gaps are closer.

View media item 2155582

The corner of the black stitch line should be right at the swoosh and stitching on the swoosh doesn't run along a constant border.

View media item 2155583

Shape is not as slanted on retail pairs at the toebox.

View media item 2155584

Compared them to stock ruvilla pics.

Also the red stitching on the top lace holes doesn't line up with the black stitching! Horrible reps!

Got a dope story for yall.....i had 4 raffle tickets and i actually thought that was sufficient. NO CALL!!! Saturday at 10 am after playing around online i enter the snkrs app raffle and boom im in there....didnt have to leave my crib.

He Delivers [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Congrats Bro [emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Also the red stitching on the top lace holes doesn't line up with the black stitching! Horrible reps!
You know any better reps and how to tell them apart?

Also, here is Ludacris with the review. Seems like they came from a rep site...if true, then forget my post and burn your resell pairs. Reps have officially beaten the system. 

Sites like Goat and flight club are going to become more of buy requirement than an option as these reps get better

Like I said I don't believe in karma

I eat plenty good

View media item 2155628
Not including the one in avi and those on the way online

Enjoy ur resell pair.

Negativity is the midset of losers

Whatever dude, I didn't put it the work like you guys did, was on vacation, and win an online raffle, sure if I was home I would've eat well, family before material stuff, so you could continue with your assumptions, enjoy your pairs [emoji]128077[/emoji]

cornerbacks don't want to see Foreman get past the first line of defense.
Wrong thread 
roll.gif

All I know I'm saving an extra pair or 2 for the royals

Preparing in advance for war. Blue is my favorite color and Depending on what time of year they release it could be worse than this release

Remember what worked for you this release some Atl heads know some lowkey spots we discussed in the other thread.

Whatever dude, I didn't put it the work like you guys did, was on vacation, and win an online raffle, sure if I was home I would've eat well, family before material stuff, so you could continue with your assumptions, enjoy your pairs [emoji]128077[/emoji]

May karma grant you good fortune.

All I know I'm saving an extra pair or 2 for the royals

Preparing in advance for war. Blue is my favorite color and Depending on what time of year they release it could be worse than this release

Remember what worked for you this release some Atl heads know some lowkey spots we discussed in the other thread.
Will definitely remember that for the royals....thanks for that heads up.

Whenever I lose out on local raffles at the mall I always jokingly say it's because it's backdoor'd but this time I cooked at SP! Really happy to grab one at retail! These are my first Bred... 
smokin.gif

Nike could use a time machine to go get the 1985 pairs and bring them to the present for a release and people still wouldn't be happy.

They would be like why the insoles aren't glued, the box to thin. Leather not like my air Cortez.

Should have converse hight.

I know I'm only 20 but the 1985 quality is the best based on the vids and my dads brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom