The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

aint that the guy all the youtubers are promoting... interesting
If that's true then fakes are beginning to be really closer to originals now more than ever
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Although I'm not crazy about them making this year's pair with some tumbled leather, this was a nice quality release. One of the only retros I was looking forward to this year. Took a couple comparison pics with my '01s.
Needless to say, I'm gonna be throwing these into my rotation this week.
103dfk2.jpg

rbe1iq.jpg

abpkl4.jpg

I got the email confirmation....I got the "Got Em" Screen......I know I should be good but my PayPal payment still says pending and I haven't received my shipping confirmation email yet....I'm still good correct??

You're good. I haven't got a shipping confirmation email either. Yesterday, I contacted Nike live chat and they said they don't charge you until they ship the sneakers.

Props fam. Not sure where these fakes are coming from, that's what scares me. They look super good, like truly UA or B grade. All the fakes I've seen look pretty obvious and garbage. Super tumbled leather. Especially the check and the heel. Really thick check too. One thing is that the genuine shoes seem to have a much more pronounced hour glass shape from the back where these better fakes look pretty straight.
Thanks for this...this how Fineline pairs look. [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Oh... word?!

Anybody know what happened to Zyzz? Did he cop or nah? Dude was really sweatin striking out on this release

Hmm weird. You should be good I forgot if mine said pending before I got the shipping notification or not. I thought they took the money out right away.

Yeah they took the money out from PayPal account balance but under activity it still states pending....I would be more freaked out under different circumstances about now!!!

LOL dude on a facebook group thinks my 1s are fake. I sent him pics and he said he showed it to a "friend" who said they look suspect. I'm selling a worn pair of 10.5 that I posted here a few weeks ago for 220$  and he questions "Why so low?" 
roll.gif

I got the email confirmation....I got the "Got Em" Screen......I know I should be good but my PayPal payment still says pending and I haven't received my shipping confirmation email yet....I'm still good correct??
Your being paranoid! What's the worst that can happen? Nike cancels your order and you get your money back! Jk! You probably won't get shipping email until Tuesday, cause Monday is Labor Day!

Bruuuuuhhhhhh,

Use The Block Button Homie..... I Honestly Could Care Less If You Read What I Have To Say :lol:

"couldn't care less"

Your typing doesn't bug me at all. I think it takes some skill to do that. Was not easy. You don't need to get upset with people asking why.

But once and for all, explain to everyone where this came from. I'm kind of curious too.

"couldn't care less"

Your typing doesn't bug me at all. I think it takes some skill to do that. Was not easy. You don't need to get upset with people asking why.

But once and for all, explain to everyone where this came from. I'm kind of curious too.
I'm curious too. Also, is it hard for you to type like that or have you gotten used to it over the years? (I assume so)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom