The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't pay resale so dead that ASAP.

Learn to read

I blessed him with the cash for being Honest when he could have kept the sz 10 and say sold out.

He was respectful, helpful, honest so brightened up another brothers day with gratuity

If your not black then you can understand my Point of view of where I'm coming from
Woah woah woah, I said I didn't know if you were just saying that as a joke, as in (I tipped him $150 aka I paid resale, you don't understand how that could be interpreted that way?)

No need to get hostile.

I think it's awesome you tipped him $150 , you made his day.

*edit*

and what does race have to do with that lol? I've tipped a waitress $100 because it was around the holidays and I thought she would appreciate it and could use it for her family, I understand it just fine.

Last edited:
putting an end to it now. For two days I was thinking about paying resell for these but I will not do it. 150 would have been fine. 200 would be okay, but I´m not spending 250+ on those. I got the 2013s, blacktoes are next, royals are 2017.. I need to cut back on that sh*t now

putting an end to it now. For two days I was thinking about paying resell for these but I will not do it. 150 would have been fine. 200 would be okay, but I´m not spending 250+ on those. I got the 2013s, blacktoes are next, royals are 2017.. I need to cut back on that sh*t now
$150? Nah fam...wait till they hit outlets. #Team50%offRetailOrBust

Last edited:
Woah woah woah, I said I didn't know if you were just saying that as a joke, as in (I tipped him $150 aka I paid resale, you don't understand how that could be interpreted that way?)

No need to get hostile.

I think it's awesome you tipped him $150 , you made his day.

Lol I'm not hostile [emoji]128517[/emoji] :lol:

Just wanted to reiterate clearly so there is no confusing and the same question being asked.

We good bawse [emoji]127829[/emoji]

You think these Banned 1's gonna hit a outlet!!!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I got a unicorn for sale that mows lawns if you feed them Gummi Bears

Last edited:

I ment for retail
happy.gif

Was at the Nike raffle and struck out online everywhere.

I´m just writing this to put that out into the world so I won´t give in. Nothing wrong with paying resell for these, I just need to make myself stop.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Sounds pretty awesome, how much for the Unicorn?

Oh definitely and a little bird told me that outlet manager will hand write Xs on the back. #GetHype

Do rainbows come out the other end of the unicorn?

Last edited:
Went ahead and traded my Northern Light foams for Banned + $40. I love those foams but will forget about them in time. These will not be forgotten...

Da hell :smh: :smh:

I can't even trade my black OVOs for these :frown: >: >:

Last edited:
are we drunk and high man?

tawlking bout unikorns

smh the mods are in bed right now what they gonna think in the AM?

:rofl:

Still an unusual policy. Nobody would put for that here.

So, wait you are telling me in a country of 100 Million they send maybe 500 pairs? 

They were for some Kobe or Lebron sneakers wherein buyer should wear the shoe and walk around. I'm not sure though, but certainly they are for some hyped pair. I can't really recall since the last time I was active for a pair of sneakers is for the 2013 black/reds 1's. After that I just sat back and watched, that's when news of crazy store policies like that surfaced.

500 pairs for a country of 105 million people is not really surprising. Sneakers are only one of the million things the Filipinos are screwed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom