The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already offered to sell one of my 2 pairs to @babyJs23  the link god.  He nicely declined.  I offered him retail + shipping cause I wasn't expecting to cook on 2 pairs, but he didn't want to buy it.

Walked into a FootLocker in Fairfield, AL yesterday afternoon hopeless af and this employee walked up to me and asked if I needed help. Told him everywhere is sold out and drove 25 mins please man please have a sz 10 for the Bred 1s. Dude paused a moment and looked at me and said I'll be back.....returned later sat the box down and recreated the shoe store scene from He Got Game
giphy.gif

He told me a very hot item luck is really on your side today smiled and left me to help someone else.
Reality set in and a little surge of emotion took me back to being a kid again holding this pair, feeling the buttery red leather, smelling the shoe, trying it on etc etc. I payed but before I left found that employee again and asked for his name so I could properly address him and told him I respect a HARDWORKING employee but above anything an HONEST employee and went for the handshake and lock up (slyly had money folded so he felt it when we locked up). Held it in place and said I know this job doesn't pay well and we brothers out here trying to get it frfr so here is a token of my appreciation. Picked up my bag and left but not without hearing a wow man fam gave me $150
smile.gif
when I made it to the door and walked back into the Hot Alabama weather [emoji]128526[/emoji]

'Bama 
nthat.gif
. The South gets a bad wrap, but I love it! Lived in Mobile for 8 years myself. 

Always a good time when ND loses.
HOOK EM!!!!

Last edited:
did babyjs and air sak cop?
I could swear Air Sak did unless I am confusing him with supdupr
How is the resell price for you US and Europe folks in here?

I've been thinking of buying pairs thru relatives abroad since I wasn't lucky for retail. Resellers here(Philippines) charge Php15-21k ($320-420+) for 2016 Black/red and I can't accept that.
Nah man it ain't that bad out here. If you got relatives stateside get them to check locally. What is with Philippines being so bad for a Js market? The population is huge and sure average household income is not as high as here, but the sneaker culture is strong. Nike really needs to step up with the number of pairs they send you guys. Always feel sorry for how much hype and resale is over there. I can imagine raffles and all are pretty impossible? I heard there was a store that made customer walk through mud after buying a hyped release to take away the incentive to resell.

I already offered to sell one of my 2 pairs to @babyJs23  the link god.  He nicely declined.  I offered him retail + shipping cause I wasn't expecting to cook on 2 pairs, but he didn't want to buy it.
He really is a standup dude. So are you. Happy to see you cook for yourself and others. Wish I could do the same...alas can't help myself so helping NT fam is laughable where I am. Although a rare opportunity did present when I accidentally double order Kobes and felt good helping a fellow member. Got 50 PMs in like 2 minutes when I offered them up.

Last edited:
Walk thru mud fresh out the store

the ****??
Yup eff your DS eff your gonna keep on ice eff your gonna resell for profit. Wear em like they were meant to be worn. Can't be mad at that attitude when I see people line up and then resell to people at the back of the same line. Our culture. 
mean.gif

dont know about those sites i just posted *EDIT*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup eff your DS eff your gonna keep on ice eff your gonna resell for profit. Wear em like they were meant to be worn. Can't be mad at that attitude when I see people line up and then resell to people at the back of the same line. Our culture. :smh:

Sadly that's becoming the morn and everyone and they momma wanna be a reseller

Why do I picture their footlocker being in a hut :lol: :lol: with a slip and mud slide rolled out the front door

what size ? Is that deal only for him? No disrespect [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Size 9 is Babyjs.  I had an extra 9.5 ( That I woulda worn if Js wanted to buy a pair ) that I'm selling tomorrow locally for 300$ cash.  Figured sell the second one to pay for my own pair  
wink.gif

Where were you able to grab your pairs?
I won a raffle at Finish Line and had a homie at Shoe Palace hook it up.

Why do I picture their footlocker being in a hut
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
with a slip and mud slide rolled out the front door
I saw a few pickup videos in the Philippines and man some of their malls are very luxurious. Or was that Singapore? I forget now, well one of those (if not both) countries have a very very nice mall.

Why do I picture their footlocker being in a hut
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
with a slip and mud slide rolled out the front door
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't say thats not the first thing that went through my head. But, I think the store is in Manila so I am sure its in a mall as good as say ATL.

Last edited:
@OGMCMXCII thanks for the reply. I'll consider that.

Nah man it ain't that bad out here. If you got relatives stateside get them to check locally. What is with Philippines being so bad for a Js market? The population is huge and sure average household income is not as high as here, but the sneaker culture is strong. Nike really needs to step up with the number of pairs they send you guys. Always feel sorry for how much hype and resale is over there. I can imagine raffles and all are pretty impossible? I heard there was a store that made customer walk through mud after buying a hyped release to take away the incentive to resell.

I have not heard of walking on mud to avoid reselling, worst I heard is walking the shoes just outside the store.

Market for J's is really bad here. For big releases such as this, there are only 3-5 stores (for whole Philippines and all are located in Metro Manila) that will sell them, and those are owned by 3 different retailer/distributors so competition is really high. Then there are reports of resellers sending their minions which result to a lot of pairs owned by a single person. That's not taking into account shady employees.

What do you guys think a worn 2x pair of sz 10.5 would be worth? They fit a bit big and I copped multiple size 10s so I'm going to start wearing one of those. Will sell or trade the 10.5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom