The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the salt will flow on the 24th Yeezy season

Idk there are those that struck out on every hype AJ 1 and Yeezy.

So I know they are those that's going to be on edge in there come release time Bruh!!! I plan to see some retirements announced!!!

Last edited:

you know it's real, when the White Plastic Tupperware bowl is sitting right behind the shoes! 
laugh.gif
  and scale
roll.gif

Thats some pottery decor for my woman. lol 

Not whipping anything up in that joint!

Last edited:
every time so much sole drops a pic of his suits, i die a little inside. Wanted those badly as a kid back when they first came out but they were too expensive for the fam

So he asks me if I had luck and i tell him no but it's all good since I have my Banned's from 2011. So he says what size u need anyways? And I'm like 10 why whats up? He says oh we don't have any sizes left, but we did an employee raffle and I won a size 10. You can have mine- I don't really want them. ----I was like DOOD that's nice of you. You don't gota do that. He know I'm a huge 1's fan. And I always buy my sneeks from there so he looked out for me. So I took em. He could have easily made money but he didn't. That's some REAL SNEAKERHEAD SHHIT right there. And I would do the same thing. I'm thankful. And I'm keeping these beautiful sneeks

Dope story man, congrats and shout out your man in the store.

Last edited:
I remember someone on here said there's a difference in quality between the niketown release vs the retail release. Is thicker tongue, less tumble leather anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom