The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a trick to that new phone policy 
nerd.gif

Man turn around and eat yo big a** biscuit!!

Yeah about 3pm on Saturday.
i got the ups track # around that same time on Saturday as well ,but its yet to say fully shipped in the order area on eastbay . Does yours say fully shipped in eastbays order history??

Last edited:
Just got thru on eastbay....:smokin

But they aint got nothing..:evil:

Last edited:
People paying over retail for a highly sought after model is nothing new. My dad was offered more than double what he paid for Playoff XI's in 1995 after purchasing them from Foot Locker at the Westwood Mall in Jackson, MI (small town). There was a line waiting for the store to open. People were getting robbed on outside of malls for them even back then.

I suppose these could be an exception for the times considering the appeal that particular release carried.

11s were a exception to the rule. I wore my Columbias for a good month and sold them to a street pharmacist after. But still, no early release and no fakes. Fakes got big when people wanted shoes early

Last edited:
I just checked and it doesn't say fully shipped yet, just "1 unit ready to ship".

mines neither but i think they are just waiting to ship on tuesday.

they already sent me a tracking number from the label through ups so i aint that worried

my brother deserves a mean *** fade for not helping me out on this release. I'll remember that :smh: :smh: :smh:

Can't call on family for **** out here but everyone needs you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom