The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
read your comment 10 times and still cannot understand your question... 
I believe he's asking in case Nike does go with the in-store pick up draw system as well, what Niketown store will be best to choose from in the NY area.

Last edited:
I believe he's asking in case Nike does go with the in-store pick up draw system as well, what Niketown store will be best to choose from in the NY area.
Ahh.. thanks lol

It's either gonna be RF, NTNY or 21M.  Based on size alone, probably go with NTNY I assume.  

If they do the draw system, exactly like how they did with the SBB's, I'm not even gonna bother entering.

That drive for a $160 shoe was not worth it, especially not for my spine :smh:

Last edited:
If they do the draw system, exactly like how they did with the SBB's, I'm not even gonna bother entering.

That drive for a $160 shoe was not worth it, especially not for my spine :smh:

Was it that bad with the SBB? I didn't even attempt to buy that shoe (which I regret)

Sak, you gotta give that gif a rest. Even BigL is in his grave like, Chill B.
laugh.gif
You're right B, I'll give the .gif a rest
laugh.gif

Also if the 100,000+ pairs rumor is true will more stores like Finish Line and Champs have pairs available? When the White, Black, and Varsity Red 1s released only Jimmy Jazz and Foot Action had them in my area.

Would be awesome if hibbets started getting 1s. My fav place to cop. So normal there..jj footaction all them shops feel like you're walking into a rap video how they always got it blasting there

Last edited:
Good luck with that plan fellas. @trappedintime tried this method with no success. :smh:

Copped 4 pairs of Chi's and a pair of SBB with that method. All depends where you live. His failure doesn't mean anything to me. I know this won't be easy but nothing great in life ever is. Thanks for the good luck though :pimp:

Last edited:

Also if the 100,000+ pairs rumor is true will more stores like Finish Line and Champs have pairs available? When the White, Black, and Varsity Red 1s released only Jimmy Jazz and Foot Action had them in my area.
Champs don't get 1s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom