The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoooo nah, my boy got pepper sprayed at Wheaton during the Concord release. Sneaker releases get crazy in Moco, you just don't hear about them :lol:
oh hail nah.... luckily these ain't as hyped as those. I choose never own the concurs because of they're hype

That's lite.

Up the road, at Potomac Mills, they aren't even allowed to release retro Jays.....in the whole mall.

I remember almost getting trampled during the GMP 7 release :smh:

:lol: dudes be wildin. I worked at Wheaton Finishline when I was living out there, my boy worked at the Footaction upstairs. I went to go check him on my break one day, there was blood on the floor outside during the Olympic 7 release :lol: :smh:

Like those don't release every 4 years :rolleyes

:lol: dudes be wildin. I worked at Wheaton Finishline when I was living out there, my boy worked at the Footaction upstairs. I went to go check him on my break one day, there was blood on the floor outside during the Olympic 7 release :lol: :smh:

When?

I used to work for FNL back in 05-08.

Last edited:
never Been riots Around Montgomery county.

Lol yeah I'm just exaggerating bro :lol:

But regardless of where you are located, I thinks it's safe to say there will be people coming out of the woodwork for these. Long lines of campers, probably a fight or two, and I'm sure there will be at least one instance of someone assaulting someone for these.

The Lasers are technically "White/Metallic Silver", :D

Seriously though, I hope the 100k quantity is correct. Need as many chances to get one or two pairs at retail as possible.
He doesn't have those. His collection is complete.

The Lasers are technically "White/Metallic Silver",
happy.gif

Seriously though, I hope the 100k quantity is correct. Need as many chances to get one or two pairs at retail as possible.
True, I use Reflective Silver because of the Swoosh. Also I do hope the rumor is true but I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

never Been riots Around Montgomery county.

Lmaoooo nah, my boy got pepper sprayed at Wheaton during the Concord release. Sneaker releases get crazy in Moco, you just don't hear about them :lol:

Didnt folks hijack a delivery truck too? Or was that a rumor :lol: all the local shoe pages were in shambles during that release, people paid up to $600 for them :x

That's lite.

Up the road, at Potomac Mills, they aren't even allowed to release retro Jays.....in the whole mall.

I remember almost getting trampled during the GMP 7 release :smh:

Hoodbridge! :lol:

When?

I used to work for FNL back in 05-08.

Did you work with this tall lightskin dude named Nate?

Last edited by a moderator:
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I guess it was closer to 2008, things calmed down at Wheaton for the most part. Now there are 2 sneaker consignment shops there so it's a whole different game altogether

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the red a bit off to anyone else in the pics we've seen or do you guys think it's the lighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom